BY CLINIQUE #93 in Makeup Sets

A skin-perfecting set that leaves pores looking smaller and smoother. This trio of pore refining products dramatically reduces the look of pores instantly and over time. Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum delivers a 58 percent smaller pore appearance in as few as two weeks, while the 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula helps clear away daily buildup that can clog pores. The Pore Refining Solutions Stay-Matte Hydrator supplies needed hydration while curbing excess oil and shine for up to eight gorgeous hours. This set contains: - 1 oz Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum - 0.5 oz Pore Refining Solutions Stay-Matte Hydrator - 1 oz 7 Day Scrub Cream - Cosmetic bag

• So I have large pores, will this help? 2 Answers
  • I have really large pores on my cheeks and have been tryi...1 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? 1 Answers
Alejandro H.
This kit is the holy grail! My pores were so bad before; now, I have such a balanced skin tone due to my revitalized pores. I didn't realize how pivotal my pores were. I used to think my skin was disgusting-looking for no reason, but after seeing the difference, I now focus on taking care of my pores.
Fernanda C.
To begin with, the product is In fact on the more pricey part but bare with me, it's worth it. I use these products on the daily, twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. Would definitely recommend to others, keeps your skin clear.
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
I found out about Clinique from a friend who works there. I love their products as it is not harsh on my skin. It uses great ingredients that keeps your face from breaking out while using their product. Love the pore minimizer because it actually works
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
This is a Pore Refining Solutions product, but it does not immediately close pores. In fact, it opens them and the clogged insides begin to come out. I use it with the Acne Solutions 3-step, and also with the charcoal mask. I did find better results for this product with the Acne Solutions Foaming Cleanser than with the Acne Solutions Gel Cleanser, but... I was recently advised by a beauty consultant that the gel works best with the Sonic Cleanser, and I have been doing that for a couple days, and it seems to show an immediate improvement. This product is doing what many products over the years have not... which is emptying the pores of what is clogging them. And, it makes my skin feel like silk!
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Toda mi vida he luchado con los poros de mi rostro dilatados y los productos de la marca Clinique son los únicos que han podido controlar mi problema este kit de Clinique pore solutions Es ideal para pieles como la mía
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This product actually corrects the problem instead of acting like a filler that just temporarily conceals the issue. I love it! My pores are smaller so my skin looks and feels healthier. Less break outs too. Well worth it!
Samantha P.
Spanaway, WA
Just a good testing kit. I really appreciate kids like this or you get multiple products because it really gives you a chance to see if you like the product without splurging on the full-size
Brittany J.
Chardon, OH
This product definitely leaves you with a fresh cooling feeling. By opening your pores this product really cleans. I love this product because it leaves my skin softer than what it was before I applied this product. I love it.
Tracy G.
I got some of these samples from my friend who always shops Clinique. These products make you feel clean and soft. I love the scrub. I don't think my face has ever felt so fresh! I would recommend.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really good product. Righy after using it, it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. It doesn't only leave your skin feeling good but also looking good as well.
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
I have oily skin did it help with pores of oily skin?
Mac C.
This product doesn't leave your skin oily does it?
Corinne M.
I have really large pores, and very oily skin. Will this help my skin.
Lizzie C.
Shreveport, LA
So I have large pores, will this help?
Dana U.
Toronto, Ontario
What color is Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecter in Pore Solutions Kit ?