Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Stay-Matte Hydrator Dry Combination To Oily Skin Scrub uploaded by Venelina D.Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Stay-Matte Hydrator Dry Combination To Oily Skin Scrub uploaded by Jade F.

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free hydrator that instantly refines pores and controls excess oil. The hydrator keeps t-zones feeling fresh and staying comfortably matte. Over time, pores become smaller and skin feels ultimately refreshed and renewed. see more...

Leah S.
La Puente
Personally, I use this product to double for a moisturizer and as a primer for my daily face makeup routine. With the mattifying effect and oil control properties this product leaves your skin silky smooth with a thin layer of all day moisturization. A little pricey, however one pump of this product goes a long way.
Libby M.
Sioux Falls
I really liked how this products did not make me look greasy. It also did not make my face feel sticky or heavy. I am on to my second bottle of this product and I will continue to buy this product.
Stephanie S.
Ada, MI
As I age, I'm seeing my pores on my cheeks by my nose...this takes of the immediately! Although I can not tell you if it permanently shrinks pores, I love the instantly shrunk pores!!
Anna R.
Lumberton, NC
This is one of my holy grail products! I love that it has a pump so I know just how much to use. It blurs the look of pores while controlling oil through out the day. I recommend this to anyone who has oily skin!
Diane L.
Elmira
I really liked this soap it helps my face stay hydrated in my cold dry New England climate. I have bought it multiple times. It’s not to pricey especially for Clinique. Would definitely recommend to others
Teddra C.
Philadelphia
Depending on where you live I guess it can be really pricey. This helped with my face a lot, I notice a change within 2 weeks.It is very useful it should last for a month.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
Growing up my mother was a huge fan of clinique moisturizers, so naturally gravitate towards this peoduct when purchasing facial lotions or face product in general. They leave my skin so smooth, the formula smells great and feels very light in the skin.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Actually I used this just for one week and it was nice .. but it's pricey 😐
Roselí R.
Davie, FL
Lo uso como prebase y me funciona perfectamente, deja mi piel suave y con un acabado matte que es perfecto porque tengo piel grasa. Hace que dure muchísimo más mi maquillaje en el día o la noche. Simplemente me encanta!
Arianna R.
I do think this product works well in evening out texture/pores and mattifying. I don't feel I get much hydration out of it though. I like to use it in place of a primer! If it could just be a little more hydrating I would love it.
Christina H.