Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Stay-Matte Hydrator Dry Combination To Oily Skin Scrub

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free hydrator that instantly refines pores and controls excess oil. The hydrator keeps t-zones feeling fresh and staying comfortably matte. Over time, pores become smaller and skin feels ultimately refreshed and renewed. see more...

Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Reedsville, WI
Need need need for oily skin. Keeps me looking amazing all day and I don't even need to set my foundation with powder when using this. Has really changed my face, even in the summer heat.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
I do think this product works well in evening out texture/pores and mattifying. I don't feel I get much hydration out of it though. I like to use it in place of a primer! If it could just be a little more hydrating I would love it.
Catrice M.
Catrice M.
Detroit
Excellent product! Does what it says and you'll see the results. It's been a while since I've used it..mostly because these products are a little pricey for me to keep up with. Overall I love all of their products!
\särˈeyę' Y.
\särˈeyę' Y.
This product helps not only to minimize the appearance of pores, but it is also quite moisturizing to the skin. It's great for my combination skin type. It is very soothing and I would consider purchasing again.
Lina R.
Lina R.
This product has a big WOW I LOVE IT!!!!! At first I was a little worrie. I try several product that will help reduce the pore, but they never did anything to my face. This one is the BEST!!! Will recommend
Aviv G.
Aviv G.
This is such a useful product for when your want to get a smooth matte finish on your face before applying any make up. it's like creating a blank canvas for make up to be applied over. i would recommend to others and i bought it from sephora.
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Springfield
The matte hydrator is PERFECT for super oily skin, I've used it as a primer under foundation and it keeps me matte all day. It smooths out pores and keeps my face super soft and moisturized.
Kshitija J.
Kshitija J.
this product is great! it helps tighten up pores and reduce oily skin appearance! However it sometimes dries out the skin and post moisturising makes the product oilier.
Joanna R.
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Non sticky cream, i love this. Hope I can get free. The price is expensive although its good to your face but its too much for me.
Ursula F.
Ursula F.
This stuff is amazing - one of those items you truly deserve to spoil yourself with - a MUST for every medicine cabinet
Christina H.