Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Stay-Matte Hydrator Dry Combination To Oily Skin Scrub

BY CLINIQUE

An oil-free hydrator that instantly refines pores and controls excess oil. The hydrator keeps t-zones feeling fresh and staying comfortably matte. Over time, pores become smaller and skin feels ultimately refreshed and renewed. see more...

Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Growing up my mother was a huge fan of clinique moisturizers, so naturally gravitate towards this peoduct when purchasing facial lotions or face product in general. They leave my skin so smooth, the formula smells great and feels very light in the skin.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually I used this just for one week and it was nice .. but it's pricey 😐
RoselĂ­ R.
North Miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo uso como prebase y me funciona perfectamente, deja mi piel suave y con un acabado matte que es perfecto porque tengo piel grasa. Hace que dure muchĂ­simo mĂĄs mi maquillaje en el dĂ­a o la noche. Simplemente me encanta!
Arianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do think this product works well in evening out texture/pores and mattifying. I don't feel I get much hydration out of it though. I like to use it in place of a primer! If it could just be a little more hydrating I would love it.
Brianna🌺 P.
Katy, TX
I do love this product and I do use this brand a lot. It was extremely effective and I saw results quickly. It definitely met my expectations and the packaging was okay which means there's always room for improvement
Catrice M.
Detroit
Excellent product! Does what it says and you'll see the results. It's been a while since I've used it..mostly because these products are a little pricey for me to keep up with. Overall I love all of their products!
\särˈeyę' Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps not only to minimize the appearance of pores, but it is also quite moisturizing to the skin. It's great for my combination skin type. It is very soothing and I would consider purchasing again.
Aviv G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a useful product for when your want to get a smooth matte finish on your face before applying any make up. it's like creating a blank canvas for make up to be applied over. i would recommend to others and i bought it from sephora.
Lina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a big WOW I LOVE IT!!!!! At first I was a little worrie. I try several product that will help reduce the pore, but they never did anything to my face. This one is the BEST!!! Will recommend
Ana Paula F.
Boca Raton , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absolutely amazing for the the eyes area. In general the product is gentle and fine it helps not only with the wrinkles but with the dark circles as well. Very satisfied with the product!
Christina H.