Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector uploaded by dahlia m.Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector uploaded by Irina W.

BY CLINIQUE #40 in Color Corrector

Skin Types: All

Look smooth and virtually flawless with pores that appear more than 50% smaller-instantly. Natural-looking matte finish lasts up to 8 hours. Resists sweat, humidity. In two skin tone shades or Invisible Bright for subtle brightening.

How to Use:

Finger-dot and blend over pores-alone, over Correcting Serum, makeup, and for touch-ups. For all Skin Types.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Tito T.
Another product that my wife and Mother love. I when I put together a gift bag for them this is a most. I can’t tell you how it make them feel but once they use it, they are so much happier yes!! That means another job well done.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Really liked this I got it in a sample bag so I didn't get to use it for a long period of time but I got to use it for about two weeks and it really made under my eyes especially feel nice and is very refreshing. I would definitely purchase it but I have some favorite products right now that I am using for my skin routine so I would definitely say if you're looking for something in this area it's a good buy
Megan C.
Victorville, CA
This is great for fine lines around my eyes, with age comes wrinkles (if you smile a lot lol) and this will instantly smooth them out before applying any foundation or color corrector or under eye concealer. One of my holy grails
Madison G.
Red jacket, WV
I always apply this primer before any foundation. It makes your pores so much smaller. Without this my face would look cakey! It's really good for oily skin! I have oily skin around my nose and it keeps it matte all day!
Samantha F.
casselberry, fl
This product helps covering the redness of skin. It also helps hydrate and not dry out your skin. I use this when I feel like my rosacea shows less when I use this product and doesn’t dry out my skin.
dahlia m.
minimizes my pores really nice ! almost used up all of it and need to repurchase! its a really nice cream and feels nice on the skin , isn't that pricey but it is worth the money , i recommend this to you if you have large pores !
Sara B.
['Orlando ', ''], FL
In love with this product!!! It's very good for any skin. Also, it's very easy to use it. It's effective because help your skin, and can be help at the time to make up. I would recommend to anyone this product.
Jacqulyn L.
Stollings, WV
It was decent. I feel like it was too siliconey to be effective. It filled pores beautifully but when makeup was applied over it your makeup wanted to slip and slide all over your face and it was kind of aggravating.
Elizabeth D.
This product completely removes the appearance of pores. It works very well it does not last for all day wear. Overall it does it's job and is very gentle. Very small for the price.