BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

Look smooth and virtually flawless with pores that appear more than 50% smaller-instantly. Natural-looking matte finish lasts up to 8 hours. Resists sweat, humidity. In two skin tone shades or Invisible Bright for subtle brightening.

How to Use:

Finger-dot and blend over pores-alone, over Correcting Serum, makeup, and for touch-ups. For all Skin Types.

Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
The tube of this Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector product seems somewhat small for the type of product it is, considering you’re going to put it all over your face. The formula feels creamy and non greasy (unlike other pore refining products) it goes on like a powdery feel when you smooth it onto the skin. It does appear to make your skin and pores look smoother on its own but you do need to use quite a bit as it doesn’t feel like it spreads well...but it does seem to melt into your skin pretty nicely. It doesn’t feel like it would clog pores or cause breakouts. I haven’t tried it under foundation yet to see how it works with that.
Liz M.
I just bought this Clinique pore refining solutions perfector from Dillard’s and I don’t know why I just now discovered this! It has great coverage without being noticeable under my foundation. I would recommend to anyone who wants a flawless look and especially for sensitive skin as I have not had any issues with mine so far!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Jillian S.
Richmond, IN
Want something to make your pores literally disappear!? This is your product! And not only does it do that, it has the most smooth soft finish! My skin looks and feels amazing after I use this! Highly recommend!
Hannah W.
Louisville
I have horrible pores on my nose and so whenever I apply foundation it just exaggerates them. However if I put this on before hand it eliminates that problem. Also if I’m going for a more natural look I just apply this in my t-area and under my eyes and blend it out and it’s nice light coverage that evens out my skin tone. Not very pigmented so super easy to blend with uncovered skin.
Sammi B.
This product color corrects the red acne spots I’ve ever had on my face. It doesn’t dry out my face and under a full coverage foundation you can’t even tell I have it one. I would definitely buy this product again when I need it
Prizkha R.
Denver
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector To be honest I have a large pores around my nose and my chin. When I use this pore refining solution, it is wonderful how the solution literally fills in the holes. I am surprised and was amazed by this product.
Rogina G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Truly does minimize your pores! Such a great product and great formula - love the consistency! Used for the first time and loved it! It’s great for morning or night use, or even before applying your makeup!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
I like this color corrector because it helps reduce redness on my face and makes my pores look smaller. It gives me a more even skin tone and it is one of the best color correctors that I have used. I would recommend this to others that want a color corrector that reduces redness and makes pores smaller.
Ashley T.
I'm looking for a product to minimize the appearance of my pores. My pores and wrinkles seem more noticeable when I wear makeup and would like something I can put on before my makeup. Would this be a good product to conceal my pores and wrinkles?
Laura L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this make the skin feel tight at all like some other pore minimizers can?
Allison D.
Does this product work?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How does this compare to the Porefessional and which would you recommend? Thanks!