Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector

Skin Types: All

Look smooth and virtually flawless with pores that appear more than 50% smaller-instantly. Natural-looking matte finish lasts up to 8 hours. Resists sweat, humidity. In two skin tone shades or Invisible Bright for subtle brightening.

How to Use:

Finger-dot and blend over pores-alone, over Correcting Serum, makeup, and for touch-ups. For all Skin Types.

Does someone has it? Is it good for dry skin? ?
What time would be the best for reducing redness while minimising pores?
no es muy pesada para pieles delicadas?
Start your review of Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector!
How would you rate this product?
Longmont, CO
I'm giving this ⭐s because it does work for me BUT ... The "but" is that it is basically the same ingredients as a face primer. Purchased in "Invisible Bright" and immediately thought the consistency felt like a blur or face primer product. I checked the ingredients and compared them to a few face primers I have, OM SHE Aromatherapy Pure Magic Primer (a lightly tinted facial primer) approx $20 Australia brand, the Invisible Light looks/feels almost identical to the OM SHE Pure Magic Primer. Hard candy Sheer Envy primers $5-$8, many others. I don't know what else to say, you're probably better off using one of your facial primers unless you don't mind spending 20-plus dollars for a tube that does the same thing.
Titusville, FL
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector uploaded by Sheri M.
I have finally found my perfect primer!! It really does hide pores and I hope it helps reduce them after time as it says. It's a nice thick formula but somehow feels soft and weightless on my skin. It made my skin look so good that I skipped my foundation and went with powder. I highly suggest this primer to anyone that has oily porous skin. It even hides the little blackheads on my nose that won't budge lol. 10/10 will buy again Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector
San Antonio, TX
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector uploaded by Cate W.
If you suffer from LFP- large freaking pores- I cannot recommend using these under your make up. I use it before primer and my pores have NEVER LOOKED BETTER!!! They basically vanish. I use the Laura Mercier powder to set and no matter what foundation I use my pores are non existent. You can see how worn my other one is!!
mcallen, tx
This is a really great pore minimizer. It glides on and feels silky. Once your foundation is on you get a very airbrushed look. I usually give it a few minutes to settle in before applying foundation.
Oakland, CA
This primer makes my skin soft and smooth like baby skin texture. Covers my pores, wrinkles and scars on my face. I use it before my makeup every morning and gives me flawless base. Definitely worth the price, top of the line!
Greenville, NC
This is a must have if you have acne and big pores. A little goes a long way but it will minimize your pores. This is my favorite pore minimizer definitely worth the price
Norwalk, OH
1,040 reviews
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector uploaded by Heather A.
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector uploaded by Heather A.
This stuff is amazing! I've been using it for 15 years, give or take, and almost every day now. I have huge, deep pores on my nose that primer and concealer wont touch. Its velvety smooth and a tiny dot goes a long way. I can use this under my foundation or under powder I'm not not going full coverage. Easily blends into skin and doesnt clog pores. It's a great product for small areas and isnt drying. It's slightly tinted and works on my dry skin. Very blendable and my makeup never settles or slides around with this. I use it lightly on my nose, between my eyebrows where my pores are huge and a little on my checks closer to my eyes.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for up to five years n still counting and I could say this product is amazing!! This product covers my pores amazingly n doesn’t clog my pores at all it has also shrink my pores would totally recommend this !!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
The best pore minimizer I’ve ever used. I gravitate toward Clinique for foundations, moisturizer and primers because my skin is VERY acne prone and sensitive and Clinique is one of the few brands that does not make me break out. But, I’ve tried smashbox, the porefessional, and others and this one is the best. It’s the only one I’ve seen that keeps your pores covered when you put makeup on top of it. Maybe it’s just me and my skin is weird, but this one is great and is my holy grail. I used this when I was much younger to correct my pores when I didn’t even know what primers were, and after trying a lot of others, I am back to this one and won’t use anything else. And a fair amount of product in the tube. Worth the price
Traverse City, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
If you are looking for a pore reducing primer/solution during the day this is it. I have the shade invisible light and use it as a "primer" before I apply the rest of my makeup. You only need a tiny bit, warm it up in your finger tips and apply it to your problem areas and instantly you can see a difference. Your face looks smooth and your pores are harfly noticeable. I also have a small chicken pox scar on my face that I've had since I was a kid and this fills it right in. When I apply my makeup after, my face looks so smooth and airbrushed. I highly recommend it. It is definitely worth it for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bradenton, FL
il y a 10 mois
Shannon S. • il y a 4 mois
I would not even waste your money. I posted a review on this, it is basically the same ingredients in face primers. Yes it does blur your pores a little bit but I looked at the ingredients and they are the same almost identical ingredients as in the face primer should I use. Hard Candy Sheer Envy, OM SHE Aromatherapy Pure Magic Primer, an Aussie product that's a light tint to it. The pore minimizer in light invisible is very similar to the OM she aromatherapy pure magic primer. You are paying $22 for about .05 oz of the Clinique pore refining Solutions when you can pay $8 for over an ounce of hard candy Sheer Envy face primer. I purchased in invisible bright and it is almost identical to the Garnier 5 Second Blur that was around a while back. Same price dude I do not recommend wasting your money on this.