BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Minimizes Pores

Skin Types: 2, 3, 4

A virtually poreless look today, tomorrow. Oil-free formula is so lightweight that even close up you look believably poreless. Over time, pore-resurfacing technology helps downsize their appearance. Creates a smaller, smoother look.

How to Use:

• For best results, apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips
  • Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawlines
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• I've always wanted to try this, it does have a good cover...2 Answers
  • Con qué podemos aplicar este producto?1 Answers
  • Does this work well for dry skin?1 Answers
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup
  • "this is one of my favorite products i love that it is light weight and has a great coverage. i have large pores and this helps conceal them ." in 4 reviews
Alexis B.
Bellevue, KY
Easy to apply, and great results! I love the texture and the foundation isn't too heavy or cakey at all.  The value is decent, and one bottle usually lasts me about three months.  I also received a free applicator brush with purchase! I have now purchased this foundation twice, and will likely continue to purchase in the future.
Eugenia P.
This foundation was actually one of my first foundations and I completely fell in love eith it. I have an oily t zone and rest of it is dry but this foundation evens it all out and gives your face a dewy nice look. Would definitely buy it again and totally recommend it to everyone Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ All-Smooth Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
RayZhawna M.
It's okay...as far as the product applying a little goes a long way indeed its not cakey feeling and it's is buildable but as far as under shadows go it's gave my face a pasty looking look idk maybe I didn't get color matched correctly or the undertone just isn't good for darker colors
Megan S.
Plainfield, IL
I really like this product for minimizing my pores.  It works best if you apply foundation over it with a beauty blender, I found that when I used a brush it didn't work too well.
Nancy G.
I have slightly larger pores and dry skin. I tried a slew of foundations and then came across Clinique's Pore Refining Solution. Wow! It went on without caking and made my face look so much smoothr! It also didn't stick to any creases in my face at all. The only problem was I accidentally ordered a color slightly too dark for my skin tone. If that's my only complaint, then I'll definitely be purchasing this product again. I highly recommend it!
Alyssa V.
This isn't quite as great as I was expecting. I have read great(!) reviews from multiple websites. I was excited to try this, especially to cover the large pores under my eyes. I don't really notice a huge difference, especially in comparison to the MaryKay foundation I had been using (except this is more expensive).
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I tried this makeup out and it is my favorite so far. I like it because I have combination skin (oily/normal) and it does not make me break out or enlarge my pores. I wear makeup almost everyday and I like the fact I do not get acne from it. The coverage is nice and does not heavy/caked on. The only downside is that it does not have SPF, but I use a moisturizer that does before I put it on. I would recommend this makeup to everyone!
Amber C.
Clinique is a great make up brand. Never fails to hide out inperfections in my face. This pore refining solution instant perfecring make up is awesome. Except for the fact that if you have no idea how to apply it correctly and you put on a little too much, your face does end up looking a little cakey and less natural. Other than that its a great product to have and comes in different shades so i totally recommend it.
Cheyenne D.
Lithia, FL
I got this after a dermatologist recommended it to me, I have very oily skin, large pores, and cystic acne, and this covers it extremely well. Very nice medium coverage, I only say medium because if you have red acne you need some concealer, but it gives a nice air brushed look to the skin. This does not cake up at all. I just bought my second bottle and see myself repurchasing for years.
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
This product worked really well at giving me a more even (minimal pores) skin texture. Now, nothing I've tried has covered pores completely, but this did give a very nice appearance. I would repurchase and probably will. I am trying out other foundations right now and still enjoy this one.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I've always wanted to try this, it does have a good coverage?
michaela h.
Does this work well for dry skin?
Sara H.
I've tried a lot of "pore minimizing" foundations but no matter what primer I use or how I apply it, my skin only looks good for about an hour maybe two tops...any tips?
Eyerlin C.
Con qué podemos aplicar este producto?
Keydi A.
Chelsea , MA
Does it cover the pores ?