BY CLINIQUE

A light, silky formula that minimizes the appearance of pores for a flawless, natural-looking finish. Achieve a virtually poreless look instantly with this lightweight, oil-free formula. The pore-resurfacing technology helps downsize the appearance of pores over time and creates a beautifully smooth complexion.

• I've always wanted to try this, it does have a good coverage? 2 Answers
  • Con qué podemos aplicar este producto?1 Answers
  • Does this work well for dry skin?1 Answers
  • "I recommend for oily skin. " in 1 review
  • "Love this foundation especially if you have oily skin with large pores that show around the middle of your nose." in 1 review
Mellanie W.
One of my favorite foundations because it fullfill what it promises, to reduce the appeara ce of the pores, works very good with a medium high coverage and is absorbed quickly, the only point in against for me is that it doesn't control so much the sheens as I would like, but to seal with a good powder works very well!
Lisa P.
Long Beach, CA
This product worked really well at giving me a more even (minimal pores) skin texture. Now, nothing I've tried has covered pores completely, but this did give a very nice appearance. I would repurchase and probably will. I am trying out other foundations right now and still enjoy this one.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think this foundation was going to make a difference in my pores but I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth by skin looks when I use it. I was surprised by how small the bottle was because it looked bigger online but I would still repurchase
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If give this a four and a half. I'm always on the hunt for a foundation that hides my pores and doesn't make me look shiny. This seems to be the best so far, but I still have to powder a few times during the day.
Amber N.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is my go to foundation. I tried it on a whim during a makeover at Ulta and fell in love. I've been using it for 6+ months now and couldn't be happier.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this brand a few times, it is a very good brand I really like the way it stays on you all day, and it is affordable
Sarah G.
Had high hopes. I wanted to like this but it seemed to make my pores more visible. Color was off slightly, maybe that was it.
Alexis B.
Bellevue, KY
Easy to apply, and great results! I love the texture and the foundation isn't too heavy or cakey at all.  The value is decent, and one bottle usually lasts me about three months.  I also received a free applicator brush with purchase! I have now purchased this foundation twice, and will likely continue to purchase in the future.
Megan W.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product for minimizing my pores.  It works best if you apply foundation over it with a beauty blender, I found that when I used a brush it didn't work too well.
Eugenia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation was actually one of my first foundations and I completely fell in love eith it. I have an oily t zone and rest of it is dry but this foundation evens it all out and gives your face a dewy nice look. Would definitely buy it again and totally recommend it to everyone Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus SPF 15 Foundation
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I've always wanted to try this, it does have a good coverage?
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any feedback on this? I currently use Pur Minerals liquid 4 in 1 but am looking for something different. Need medium, layer able coverage that looks natural.
Alyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much do you need to build your coverage to cover your pores? I have large pores under my eyes...
michaela h.
Does this work well for dry skin?
Eyerlin C.
Con qué podemos aplicar este producto?