BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Minimizes Pores

Skin Types: 2, 3, 4

A virtually poreless look today, tomorrow. Oil-free formula is so lightweight that even close up you look believably poreless. Over time, pore-resurfacing technology helps downsize their appearance. Creates a smaller, smoother look.

How to Use:

• For best results, apply after 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips
  • Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawlines
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• I've always wanted to try this, it does have a good cover...2 Answers
  • Esta base se puede usar para pieles grasa? es resistente ...1 Answers
  • Con qué podemos aplicar este producto?1 Answers
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup

Start your review of Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is one of my favorite products i love that it is light weight and has a great coverage. i have large pores and this helps conceal them ." in 4 reviews
Bellevue, KY
Easy to apply, and great results! I love the texture and the foundation isn't too heavy or cakey at all.  The value is decent, and one bottle usually lasts me about three months.  I also received a free applicator brush with purchase! I have now purchased this foundation twice, and will likely continue to purchase in the future.
Martinsburg
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my go to’s! Color blends so nice and looks so natural. I don’t need a primer. Good color choice. Feels like you have nothing on but your skin looks great!
Hermitage, PA
My all time favorite foundation. It goes on smooth and does not settle into fine lines. Many colors to choose from and long lasting. Looks great at the end of the day.
Troy, NY
A great Foundation that has great coverage and doesn't look cakey on the skin. You can apply it with a foundation brush with a stippling motion or you can apply with a beauty Thunder and bounce away. It lasts throughout the day and looks great with very little touch up. I have oily skin and don't have any issues with them
This foundation was actually one of my first foundations and I completely fell in love eith it. I have an oily t zone and rest of it is dry but this foundation evens it all out and gives your face a dewy nice look. Would definitely buy it again and totally recommend it to everyone Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus™ All-Smooth Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Warren , OH
It's okay...as far as the product applying a little goes a long way indeed its not cakey feeling and it's is buildable but as far as under shadows go it's gave my face a pasty looking look idk maybe I didn't get color matched correctly or the undertone just isn't good for darker colors
madison
This product looks ashy on my face. I tried it because I wanted to venture off but it’s just not for me. I hate a funeral home ready type of finish. It’s not harsh on my skin but it just doesn’t give me the look that I’m shooting for. I won’t purchase this product again.
joplin
This is by far the best pore reducing makeup out there! The price is around 15 dollars but we'll work it! I use Clinique everyday and I purchased it from Macys! Very easy to apply and is smooth going on! Long lasting and I love it!! Highly recommended it!!
Los Angeles, CA
Shade match was not good.  Either was too yellow or too grey. I liked the squeeze bottle and the way it sat on the skin but this is also a foundation that makes my skin feel oily after only a couple of hours. I did not like this at all :(
Saint Martinville
Absolutely love this product!!! I have tied many products and this product really did help hide my large pores on my face. Would definely recommend this product if you struggle with large pores and oily skin.
Upland, CA
I've always wanted to try this, it does have a good coverage?
What’s the coverage like in this product ? Is it full coverage ?
Con qué podemos aplicar este producto?
Does this work well for dry skin?
I've tried a lot of "pore minimizing" foundations but no matter what primer I use or how I apply it, my skin only looks good for about an hour maybe two tops...any tips?

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email