Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 30ml/1oz uploaded by Stevie E.

BY CLINIQUE

A concentrated serum that refines pores. This product helps skin create a smoother, younger look. Pores seem smaller, as if they had 'snapped back' into shape. It contains the Pore Resurfacing Complex, which quickly and gently clears out debris and rough flakes. Over time, skin creates stronger supports for a tighter, smoother, younger look. This product is oil-free and ideal for all skin types. see more...

• Anyone tried clinique pore refining serum? Is it really works for...1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this product, but the price puts me on t...2 Answers
  • I'm wondering how often you're supposed to use this...1 Answers
M. J.
Somerville, MA
Recently started using this (in combination with the charcoal mask). AMAZING results so far! My pores were visibly smaller after the first week. My t zone still gets somewhat oily, but it's definitely improved. I have combination skin that is sensitive, and I haven't had any issues with this. Highly recommend!
Liz Y.
I love this product! I have been using it for about 2 years and it has dramatically changed my skin. This is a crucial part of my skin care routine. It really reduces the appearance of your pores.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been waiting for this to come back in stock. I started using this about a year ago to help with large pores around my nose & cheeks. Its the only serum that I have used that actually help shrink my pores. A lot of other products I've used have only masked the pores, not repair. I was so disappointed when I couldn't get my hands on more. I would recommend this to everyone!
Lisa Z.
I recently got a sample of this product and I was amazed! A little goes a long and it helps make my pores less visible. I usually apply it in the area of my t- zone where the pores are more visible. This helps make the application of my foundation to go on smooth. It is a great product and I recommend trying it.
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS
This product goes on smoothly, is not thick or greasy feeling. It leaves your skin feeling soft, silky, and feeling great. This serum does not have a harsh smell, which I prefer. I've gotten the product as a sample before and loved it so much I started using is during the winter months to help my skin stay hydrated.
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having an oily skin plus large pores are nightmare! This serum is amazing! It refines my pores and they make them look less visible! Plus it mattifies my skin. I apply it on my face at nighttime but would recommend to apply at day too specially now it's winter.
Brooklyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a nice addition. I do believe I saw results with it as far as skin texture and pore size go. It's a smoothing finish which looks great under foundation. I would recommend this but there are equally good products out on the market.
Crystal P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum. Here is what I learned really quickly with it though.  A little goes a long way. I only do one pump, to keep it in the gentle phase. Otherwise it becomes too harsh. I have been using this forever and I highly recommend. Clinique is a little pricey, but well worth it.
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
This is a wonderful serum. Not sticky, great scent. It exceeded my expectations. I'm a first time user but will be a user for life. I purchased online, a little expensive but it's totally worth the cost!

Catherine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product for my pores. I use it every night along with my creams. I've tried it as a primer and it really works, but it would be better to try the real primer from clinique. I've got the pores down and it makes them look more disguised
Samantha B.
Pace, FL
I'm really interested in this product, but the price puts me on the fence. I have very large pores, adult acne, and sebum control issues. Would this help me with all three issues?
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
U guys think this product can help me with the oily skin on my nose? since I get nose surgery I sweat through my pores a lot and my skin changes a lot. This treatment is a little expensive and I want to get some advices :/
pamela j.
I have heard this is good, but expensive. How much is it, and is it worth the money?
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone tried clinique pore refining serum? Is it really works for big pores?Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 30ml/1oz
Alyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm wondering how often you're supposed to use this...