Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 30ml/1oz uploaded by Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 30ml/1oz uploaded by Stevie E.

BY CLINIQUE

A concentrated serum that refines pores. This product helps skin create a smoother, younger look. Pores seem smaller, as if they had 'snapped back' into shape. It contains the Pore Resurfacing Complex, which quickly and gently clears out debris and rough flakes. Over time, skin creates stronger supports for a tighter, smoother, younger look. This product is oil-free and ideal for all skin types. see more...

• Anyone tried clinique pore refining serum? Is it really works for...1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this product, but the price puts me on t...2 Answers
  • I'm wondering how often you're supposed to use this...1 Answers
Jeamilette N.
Murrieta , CA
This was exactly what I was looking for! It minimizes my pores and makes my face appear flawless! I bought it from Ulta and I will continue using it! The bottle comes full so you’re really getting your moneys worth. I just wish it took pores away rather than just minimizing them, I will say it has taken some but I have to wait and see if they will stay gone.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I love the feel of this and have just been using this as a moisturiser/primer. It did not help my pores whatsoever and I could definitely get a silicone based primer that would feel the same way on the skin for much less. I have very large pores and tried several times to massage this in fir a good while each time to no avail.
Anna R.
Lumberton, NC
I love evening in the pore solutions line! I have oily skin and larger pores come with the territory. This serum has a super smooth feel that instantly makes my pores appear smaller and with use over time my pores have significantly shrunk. I have tried other pore serums from other brands that were at least $20-30 more a bottle and this works just as great if not better.
Taylor L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have naturally oily skin, and always get worried about serums, but this has been a pretty great product. The only place I don’t apply this is my nose (the oiliest part of my face), and it’s been going well. I haven’t used it for very long, currently, but I am already seeing great improvements!
KiKi R.
Kokomo, IN
I myself struggle with large pores so any product claiming to shrink them in any way possible I'll buy. I did use this product for about a month and I saw a difference when I first started using it but over time I felt like it was an extra skincare step I could do without.
Bri L.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I’ve been using this product for about a week and I am finally noticing a difference in my pores. I love the feel of this product making my skin feel silky and smooth. It’s very light and does not make my skin oily. Will continue to use twice a day!
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
This cleanser is a bit more expensive than cleansers you find at Walmart or stores like that, but it’s still quite reasonably priced. It works best if you get it in a set (of other like products by Clinique), yet this cleanser does everything it claims to do and then some! It effectively (and gently) removes my makeup and all impurities and is just a really good way to “take the day off” (quite literally!) and I like the state it leaves my skin in- very happy and healthy!
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
I use this daily in the AM as my last step in my skincare routine. I have large pores which leads me to being more oily and acne prone so I think it's essential to use a product to help with my pore size.
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
I really like this so far. I feel like it almost works like a blurring primer bc as soon as you use this it blurs some of the Larger pores you have. I need to use it a bit more to see better results.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
U guys think this product can help me with the oily skin on my nose? since I get nose surgery I sweat through my pores a lot and my skin changes a lot. This treatment is a little expensive and I want to get some advices :/
pamela j.
I have heard this is good, but expensive. How much is it, and is it worth the money?
Samantha B.
Pace, FL
I'm really interested in this product, but the price puts me on the fence. I have very large pores, adult acne, and sebum control issues. Would this help me with all three issues?
Joanna R.
FARMINGTON, MI
Anyone tried clinique pore refining serum? Is it really works for big pores?Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 30ml/1oz
Alyssa V.
I'm wondering how often you're supposed to use this...