Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 30ml/1oz uploaded by Stevie E.

BY CLINIQUE

A concentrated serum that refines pores. This product helps skin create a smoother, younger look. Pores seem smaller, as if they had 'snapped back' into shape. It contains the Pore Resurfacing Complex, which quickly and gently clears out debris and rough flakes. Over time, skin creates stronger supports for a tighter, smoother, younger look. This product is oil-free and ideal for all skin types. see more...

• I'm really interested in this product, but the price puts me on t...2 Answers
  • I'm wondering how often you're supposed to use this...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried clinique pore refining serum? Is it really works for...1 Answers
Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product a little over a week and my pores are already visibly smaller. It has a very nice light citrus scent but not overpowering. I have normal to dry skin and this leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I definitely recommend this product to others that are looking for a nice correcting serum!
Tracie C.
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS
This product goes on smoothly, is not thick or greasy feeling. It leaves your skin feeling soft, silky, and feeling great. This serum does not have a harsh smell, which I prefer. I've gotten the product as a sample before and loved it so much I started using is during the winter months to help my skin stay hydrated.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
I recently got a sample of this product and I was amazed! A little goes a long and it helps make my pores less visible. I usually apply it in the area of my t- zone where the pores are more visible. This helps make the application of my foundation to go on smooth. It is a great product and I recommend trying it.
Jacki K.
Jacki K.
Mixed feelings on this- I didn't like the way it felt on my face while I was using... It felt almost like a mask would, I was disappointed because I was looking forward to using long term however since I don't usually wear makeup I felt like I could feel the layer under my moisturizer.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure how much of a difference I noticed in the visible size of my pores. Now, I don't have huge pores to begin with, but I tend to notice them and the overall texture when I wear highlighter, and this may have made a small difference, but nothing drastic.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Belleville, NJ
I love this product i struggle with oily skin ans this product line has really helped me while yes its in a small bottle its worth the price it kasts forevethis leave my skin with a smooth finish ans lasts all day i purchase this at my locakmallit
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Stillwater, MN
I'm sure this product works for some, but for me I didn't see any difference in my pores. I focused my use on my nose because I have larger pores there that are noticeable, but didn't see a change. Maybe I wasn't using it enough?
Analiz R.
Analiz R.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this product because it leave my face feeling fresh and clean I love it!!! I truly recommend it my mom and I only use face washer product from this band its diesnt break is out at all it worth the purchase!!!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for over a month and have noticed a drastic difference!! I use it at night and although I know there will never be a way to truly minimize my pores, my pores have never been this clean!
María f V.
María f V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few weeks using this product and I think that leaves my skin super cool, I have also noticed how it has reduced the size of my pores. definitely recommend, it is one of my favorites
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pace, FL
I'm really interested in this product, but the price puts me on the fence. I have very large pores, adult acne, and sebum control issues. Would this help me with all three issues?
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
U guys think this product can help me with the oily skin on my nose? since I get nose surgery I sweat through my pores a lot and my skin changes a lot. This treatment is a little expensive and I want to get some advices :/
pamela j.
pamela j.
I have heard this is good, but expensive. How much is it, and is it worth the money?
Joanna R.
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone tried clinique pore refining serum? Is it really works for big pores?Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 30ml/1oz
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm wondering how often you're supposed to use this...