BY CLINIQUE

Pore refining solutions correcting serum-all skin types by clinique for unisex-1.7 ounce serum. see more...

Judith R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super affordable, can find it at any local store , smells super good and leaves your skin super soft and moisture!! I definitely recommend but it does take a little time to see the difference depending on your skin
Destiny S.
greenwod south carolna
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have rally big pores so this really helped my skin a lot. It feels so amazing when you put this on and it works really well with different types of skin  This is by far an amazing pore correcting serum. I would definitely buy this again. I loved it so much!!!
Kristin (.
Lakewood, OH
Really nice serum, good texture, easy to use bottle for using the right amount. Thought it would maybe do a little more on correction but overall a great product.
Jana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I immediately noticed the improvement in about a week of usage. My pores noticeably reduced in size. I love that it is lightweight and doesnt dry out my skin. It may be a bit pricey but the results makes it so worth it.
Kyrie💙Schaeffer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this serum. Light. Make up covers over it really well. Shrinks my pores. I noticed a difference after using for a week or so. Long lasting bottle. Doesn’t take much. I love the product for the price.
Maddie N.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This and the pore refining solutions primer is my new holy grail. I have tried most pore refining primers/foundations/etc. and this seriously impresses me. not only that but I also feel as if the serum has already affected the texture of my skin to reduce the appearance of acne scars and large pores. Clinique in general is a skin care line and known for skincare performance so it is expected for them to have quality products like this one.
Kasey C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this product is alittle pricey - it's worth it! It does what it says it's going to do ..it minimizes my pores and makes my skin feel good. I have pretty fair skin and have always had enlarged pores, but it's helping solve that problem. Definitely recommend!
My S.
STARTED NOTICING SOME PORES THAT WERE LARGER THEN OTHERS SO IVE BEEN USING THIS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR MY PORES AND ITS BEEN HELPING ALOT  FOR MY SKIN. I NOTICED MY PORES WERE ALOT LESS NOTICEABLE WHEN I WAS WEARING MAKEUP! I THINK EVERY WOMAN OUT THERE SHOULD TRY
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was in my teens I had a really bad having of squeezing my pores clean and due to that, my pores have remained big. After using his product for a week I saw a difference in the size of my pores and I could be any more happier with the product.
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It instantly smooths out pores when you apply it. I put it on underneath my moisturizer and it keeps my t-zone looking smooth and loveless all day! I didn't have any sort of reaction to it, and I would definitely purchase it again.