BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

Lightweight, oil-free serum clears out pore-clogging debris and oil. In 2 weeks, you're looking at 58% smaller pores.

You'll see a tighter, smoother look-guaranteed.

Vicky R.
Scottsdale
I got this as a gift with purchase from Macy’s. I liked it and used what I was given but I was not completely sold to buy the full size. I ended up lathering this on my laugh lines. It seems like it’s doing something but it feels more protective than restorative and I did not see an improvement. Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum
Kali M.
Lansing
Let’s me start out by saying this stuff isn’t cheap but it’s worth it. Plus you only use about two small pumps and it covers your whole face. I have a medium complexion and sometimes get dark spots from popping etc. I put this on every night right before I moisturize my face. It does take about two weeks to see changes but it works.
Madison K.
Suwanee, GA
My mom (age 45) and I (age 19) both use this actually. I put her on to it 😊. Anyways my pores are on and off huge, I have no idea why. But when im having those days where they are ridiculous I use this. I like it because its light, doesn’t clog my pores and only takes a little amount to cover my problem areas which are my nose, T-zone and under my eyes a little. My mom wants to add that even at her age the product smoothes out her entire face and fills in her large pores. Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 30ml/1oz
Hanh L.
I have been using Clinque since I started wearing makeup. This is one of my go to brands for makeup since my skin seems to like this brand the best. The serum is great! My skin is nice and soft. I usually apply this after using the clinque moisturizer!
Kaitlin V.
Omaha, NE
I love this product. I use it everyday at night and it really does reduce the size of my pores. It is a little pricey but if you are looking for something like this I really do enjoy it
Judith R.
Super affordable, can find it at any local store , smells super good and leaves your skin super soft and moisture!! I definitely recommend but it does take a little time to see the difference depending on your skin
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I am a big Clinique fan. I started using this because I have large pores. I was impressed with how soft and smooth my face felt after using this. My makeup appears smoother.
Kristin (.
Lakewood, OH
Really nice serum, good texture, easy to use bottle for using the right amount. Thought it would maybe do a little more on correction but overall a great product.
Kyrie💙Schaeffer S.
I like this serum. Light. Make up covers over it really well. Shrinks my pores. I noticed a difference after using for a week or so. Long lasting bottle. Doesn’t take much. I love the product for the price.
Dani D.
roseville
I usually love Clinique products, but this was just so-so for me. Left my skin feeling smooth, but was expecting a bit more for the price. Pores didn't appear smaller and it did make my face break out a bit.