BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

Lightweight, oil-free serum clears out pore-clogging debris and oil. In 2 weeks, you're looking at 58% smaller pores.

You'll see a tighter, smoother look-guaranteed.

• Anyone tried clinique pore refining serum? Is it really w...1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this product, but the price puts...2 Answers
  • I'm wondering how often you're supposed to use this...1 Answers
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I like using this serum in the morning before I put on my makeup. It almost acts like a primer, and it fills in and helps blur my pores instantly, and doesn't leave a heavy or shiny residue on my skin. I also use it again before bedtime and let it soak in overnight. I can see a difference in my pores after I continuously use it and I recommend trying this if you are concerned with your pore size or appearance. It lasts a very long time, especially if you only place it on your nose area or problem-pore area. My bottle has lasted me forever. I also love that I had no adverse reaction to it, no peeling skin or irritation!
Jeamilette N.
Murrieta , CA
This was exactly what I was looking for! It minimizes my pores and makes my face appear flawless! I bought it from Ulta and I will continue using it! The bottle comes full so you’re really getting your moneys worth. I just wish it took pores away rather than just minimizing them, I will say it has taken some but I have to wait and see if they will stay gone.
Amber B.
Kansas City
If you have enlarged pores, this product is life! I use this oh my T-Zone where my pores tend to stand out before I put on my makeup. Virtually no more pores right before your eyes. And if you use it regularly you will notice that your poor seem to completely diminish over time. This product is so excellent for any skin type with enlarged pores. And it feels so smooth and so satiny.
Anna R.
Lumberton, NC
I love evening in the pore solutions line! I have oily skin and larger pores come with the territory. This serum has a super smooth feel that instantly makes my pores appear smaller and with use over time my pores have significantly shrunk. I have tried other pore serums from other brands that were at least $20-30 more a bottle and this works just as great if not better.
Taylor L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have naturally oily skin, and always get worried about serums, but this has been a pretty great product. The only place I don’t apply this is my nose (the oiliest part of my face), and it’s been going well. I haven’t used it for very long, currently, but I am already seeing great improvements!
Madison K.
Norcross, GA
My mom (age 45) and I (age 19) both use this actually. I put her on to it 😊. Anyways my pores are on and off huge, I have no idea why. But when im having those days where they are ridiculous I use this. I like it because its light, doesn’t clog my pores and only takes a little amount to cover my problem areas which are my nose, T-zone and under my eyes a little. My mom wants to add that even at her age the product smoothes out her entire face and fills in her large pores. Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum
Jessica A.
Loveeeee this serum. I definitely notice it cleans out my pores and tightens them with consistent use. I use it morning and night over my problem area which are mostly my cheeks and a little down my nose. Would repurchase.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
This cleanser is a bit more expensive than cleansers you find at Walmart or stores like that, but it’s still quite reasonably priced. It works best if you get it in a set (of other like products by Clinique), yet this cleanser does everything it claims to do and then some! It effectively (and gently) removes my makeup and all impurities and is just a really good way to “take the day off” (quite literally!) and I like the state it leaves my skin in- very happy and healthy!
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
I really like this so far. I feel like it almost works like a blurring primer bc as soon as you use this it blurs some of the Larger pores you have. I need to use it a bit more to see better results.
Adrianne
With my oily skin, I find myself having larger pores and black heads! This serum feels like a thicker consistency..but it goes on so smooth. It doesn’t feel like it’s adding moisture like some serums. I can notice a difference right away..and after a couple of weeks of using it, my pores are smaller with less black heads.
Samantha B.
Pace, FL
I'm really interested in this product, but the price puts me on the fence. I have very large pores, adult acne, and sebum control issues. Would this help me with all three issues?
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
U guys think this product can help me with the oily skin on my nose? since I get nose surgery I sweat through my pores a lot and my skin changes a lot. This treatment is a little expensive and I want to get some advices :/
pamela j.
I have heard this is good, but expensive. How much is it, and is it worth the money?
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
Anyone tried clinique pore refining serum? Is it really works for big pores?Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum
Alyssa V.
I'm wondering how often you're supposed to use this...

back