BY CLINIQUE

Luxurious yet weightless formula merges bold, saturated colour with a smoothing primer. Glides on effortlessly to a modern-velvet finish. Colour stays true, keeps lips comfortably moisturized for 8 hours. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

• I have not tried this yet, but it is for sure on my list to pick ...5 Answers
  • Does this make your lips feel dry or cakey? Is it long lasting or...5 Answers
  • I have never used a lip primer but have been wanting to try Clini...3 Answers
Clinique Pop™ Lip Colour + Primer
  • "I love these lipsticks!!! It was my first time buying a Clinique product and I wasn't sure how I felt about spending almost $20 on a lipstick, but I'm glad that I did!! These lipsticks are so smooth and creamy when you apply them and they are long lasting too (hence the primer). I have grape pop and nude pop! I want to get more and probably will :) " in 77 reviews
  • "Big peach fan and this is like a bright peach, very comfortable on the lips. Feels really moisturizing and goes on smooth. Great go to lip stick, I will pick up more colors. Clinique did it right with this line!" in 67 reviews
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
What can I say. My fav lip color product. 💕 💕 💕 it sooo much. It hydrates ur lips sooo yummy like. Total hydration. The color stays on forever. Even when I'm drinking my coffee. Only time I apply more of it is when I want more color pop. U can get very pigmented color, or go soft with it. Its really up to ur taste. It also feels pretty buttery, that's an A+ as well. If u want ur lipstick to stay longer(almist any kind), make sure u exfoliate ur lips 1st. Then ur in and ready for ur color to stay n pop out for everyone to envy where u get ur lipstick from. A total 5 star product. Heres a pic of the ones I have so far.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
It's small and cute. My color is called "LOVE POP" and I honestly don't love the color on me. It's very reflective and I feel that the color didn't match the outside of the tube at all. It looked like it would be a pretty dull maroon, but is actually a weird shade of pink. The color applies very smooth, however I had to be very careful not to apply too much pressure and break off the color from the tube. It is very thin compared to everything else ai have.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Other more...
The shade “bubblegum pop” looks hot pink, but applies like a sheer baby pink. I love this color and the texture of this lip primer. I would compare it to the Givenchy primer, but with a wayyy nicer tint.
This lip primer is extremely soft in texture, and moisturizing. It actually makes my lips look plumpy! Strangely, it gives my entire face a nice, healthy glow! Wear alone for natural look, or under lip gloss or lipstick! All my lip products apply super smooth on top of this !
Yvette W.
Review for: Plum Pop more...
This lipstick feels good on the lips. It's very moisturizing and so easy to apply. The price is worth it because it's good quality. I love that it has primer in it. That's one less step to do when applying. I like that the packaging is the same color of the lipstick. I received a full size lippie with a purchase of foundation. This is my 3rd lipstick by Clinique. I may just have to get more of them for my lipstick collection.
Tricia L.
New York
Review for: Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer - Berry Pop more...
Love this lipstick! Berry shades are so hard to get right. Usually I find their streaky with uneven pigmentation. Clinique has a great formula that goes on opaquely and feels so smooth on the lips. It’s a classic, creamy lipstick so if you’re looking for something ultra long wearing or matte, this won’t be for you. I find that it wears down evenly and I’ve never had a problem with patchiness
Vera🌸 G.
Review for: Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer - Berry Pop more...
Smooth, creamy, evenly pigmented. Lasted all day without a lip liner (but I still do recommend using it with one). It was very comfortable on the lips and didn’t dry them out at all.
The size is perfect for a handbag and the packaging is really sleek and stylish. Really hope to try more shades.
Ashlee H.
Graham
I absolutely love this lipstick! I bought it for a wedding and ive worn it everyday since. I like that the product doesnt dry up like other matte lipstick or liquid lipsticks. I also like that I can slightly alter the color by using lip pencils. I bought the shade blushing pop and its so wearable. This lipstick also has a primer included in it do the pigmentation of the product is phenomenal as well
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
I love these lipsticks! They’re super pigmented, don’t bleed, easy to apply, and lasts a long time! Even if the lipstick itself wears off, your lips still have the color and they look great! I bought this from my local Dillard’s for my wedding last June and I still have the same container! And I wear lipstick almost every day.
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Wow Pop more...
I love how this can be used as a day lipstick and then also since it is so moisturizing, I can also use it under my long lasting lipstick to add a better texture and prime my lips. I am not crazy about the purplish - neon shade I got this this but the product is great and I would buy on a different shade.
Brittany H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Beige Pop more...
For pale girls like with me with a pink undertone, this is a HOLY GRAIL nude lipstick! I get compliments all.the.time when I’m wearing it. I think I’ll have to buy a few backups in case it’s ever discontinued!
Alyssa M.
Manila City
How do you apply this? It makes my lips look like it doesn't have a lip shape (or maybe that's just because I don't know how to actually apply lipstick). Idk. Help.
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
Does this make your lips feel dry or cakey? Is it long lasting or does it wear off evenly or not?
Chanon F.
I have not tried this yet, but it is for sure on my list to pick up next week. I'll give a second review once I have officially tried it. I want a beautiful red! Thoughts on this? I'm intrigued by the colour and primer in one. ☺
Katherine L.
Will this dry out your lips are doesn't have more of a Velvety feel?
Priyanka A.
toronto, ON
I have never used a lip primer but have been wanting to try Clinique lipstick + primer because I have dry and cracked lips. I have heard great reviews about the product but I genuinely wanted to know if it is any different than a normal lip color. Can someone tell me if i should get Clinique pop lip color with primer or only a primer separately??