BY CLINIQUE

Luxurious yet weightless formula merges bold, saturated colour with a smoothing primer. Glides on effortlessly to a modern-velvet finish. Colour stays true, keeps lips comfortably moisturized for 8 hours.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Diisostearyl Malate , Trioctyldodecyl Citrate , Lanolin Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Castor Isostearate Succinate , Silica , Octyldodecanol , Ozokerite , Polyethylene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cholesterol , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Ceramide 2 , Palmitic Acid , Squalane , Lauryl Pca , Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer , Linoleic Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glyceryl Stearate , Oleic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Potassium Sulfate , Alumina , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Barium Sulfate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Aluminum Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)]

• I have not tried this yet, but it is for sure on my list ...6 Answers
  • Does this make your lips feel dry or cakey? Is it long la...7 Answers
  • I have never used a lip primer but have been wanting to t...3 Answers
Clinique Pop™ Lip Colour + Primer
  • "I love these lipsticks!!! It was my first time buying a Clinique product and I wasn't sure how I felt about spending almost $20 on a lipstick, but I'm glad that I did!! These lipsticks are so smooth and creamy when you apply them and they are long lasting too (hence the primer). I have grape pop and nude pop! I want to get more and probably will :) " in 77 reviews
  • "Big peach fan and this is like a bright peach, very comfortable on the lips. Feels really moisturizing and goes on smooth. Great go to lip stick, I will pick up more colors. Clinique did it right with this line!" in 67 reviews
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Plum Pop more...
Absolutely love! It has more pigment than a tinted chapstick but less than a normal lipstick, so on days that I wanted a natural look and moisture, it was a huge win! The only two drawbacks are that it is a bit more pink-toned than what I would consider a true plum and if you leave it in your car, it’s soft enough to melt so you need to be careful, but great for winter.
Savannah R.
Dalton
Review for: Other more...
I have bought this several times in the color Ripe Pop and Petal Pop. I like the colors and the moist coverage. I liked the fact that it has primer and I thought it would stick better. It actually does not stick very long but I buy it again because I love the color and it does leave a tiny bit of color when it wears off. The applicator takes up way too much of the product and you can't just wipe that on the lips, I scrape some off and there's still too much so I have to dab it on in spots then smooth with my finger. I've decided if you do not drink anything while wearing the lip color and do not put your lips together this is how it could stay on all day. But I do sip water all day & drink coffee & the color comes off. I wish Clnique would make a lip color that stains the lips and does not wear off for say 8-12 hrs. When I was a child in the 50s my mother's lipstick stained and lasted all day. "They" say that today's lipstick comes off easily so you can change color, but you can change the color just as well with 'stain' lipstick. When it's wiped off, there's a bare trace on the lips that could be coated over with new lipstick. I want lipstick that stays on. But I will still buy this product again. I love lipstick and have at least 2 dozen Clinique lipsticks.
Alice K.
Review for: Plum Pop more...
I really am obsessed with this lipstick lately. My grandma randomly gave this to me one day and I normally do not wear lipstick that often. It lasted for maybe 6 hours which I think is great because when i wear lipstick it only stays for like 2 hours. My grandma gave em this miniature size so I don’t know exact price But i think it is worth your money i also love and would recommend shade numbeR 14 which is called plum pop. This color is sort of like a pinkish purple nude. I wills how’s the color in the video. The only reason I Give its a 4 is because the packaging is not my favorite. I thought it was plain. Also since the product is creamy when i would apply to my lips or do a swatch the lipstick would kind of get mushy at the top you’ll see. But i love the consistencey its just the top of the lipstick that bugged me.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Love Pop more...
I love this lipstick. Nice moisturizing formula with no scent. Just a bit of sheen ad the color payoff is great for a lipstick. I've always loved Clinique, and this new lipstick does not disappoint!
Julia M.
frisco
Love this lipstick! It has great pigment and adds A ton to a makeup look! I have used it with the matching lip liner and it blends beautifully! It does not dry out your lips like other products it actually sort of hydrates them! I Love Clinique as a brand and this lipstick makes me love it even more!
Grace W.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Macy's
Yes. Yes. Yes. That’s all I have to say. These stay on and they have a great pigmentation. When they wear off, they don’t leave splotches like other lipsticks I’ve tried, but they just fade into a lighter version of themselves. They are incredible
Christie s.
Clarksville , TN
What can I say. My fav lip color product. 💕 💕 💕 it sooo much. It hydrates ur lips sooo yummy like. Total hydration. The color stays on forever. Even when I'm drinking my coffee. Only time I apply more of it is when I want more color pop. U can get very pigmented color, or go soft with it. Its really up to ur taste. It also feels pretty buttery, that's an A+ as well. If u want ur lipstick to stay longer(almist any kind), make sure u exfoliate ur lips 1st. Then ur in and ready for ur color to stay n pop out for everyone to envy where u get ur lipstick from. A total 5 star product. Heres a pic of the ones I have so far.
Yajaira H.
Santa Rosa
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lipstick so much it isn’t matte at all and works really great as a primer as well. What I love doing is mixing a darker shade and a lighter shade in the middle it makes the perfect look. It also moisturizes the lips really well
Emily H.
Mechanicsburg
Review for: Nude Pop more...
This lippie is amazing! I really like the texture if this color and feel on my lips. I have sensitive lips, and Clinique has the right type of formula for my lips! I am a nude lippie person, and this color has just the right amount of pink in it to balance out my flesh tone! Clinique has great face products and makeup products! I have six other colors with this lippie set, and use them for different occasions. This color works when I am at work!
Sunny K.
Review for: Love Pop more...
I think that this product was good but it is a bit of a strong color for me. It goes on the lips well but the color pops a lot more than I would want it to. The product itself is good but the only real problem is the color.
Alyssa M.
Manila City
How do you apply this? It makes my lips look like it doesn't have a lip shape (or maybe that's just because I don't know how to actually apply lipstick). Idk. Help.
Shelby P.
jacksonville, FL
Does this make your lips feel dry or cakey? Is it long lasting or does it wear off evenly or not?
Chanon F.
I have not tried this yet, but it is for sure on my list to pick up next week. I'll give a second review once I have officially tried it. I want a beautiful red! Thoughts on this? I'm intrigued by the colour and primer in one. ☺
Katherine L.
Will this dry out your lips are doesn't have more of a Velvety feel?
Priyanka A.
toronto, ON
I have never used a lip primer but have been wanting to try Clinique lipstick + primer because I have dry and cracked lips. I have heard great reviews about the product but I genuinely wanted to know if it is any different than a normal lip color. Can someone tell me if i should get Clinique pop lip color with primer or only a primer separately??