BY CLINIQUE

Luxurious yet weightless formula merges bold, saturated colour with a smoothing primer. Glides on effortlessly to a modern-velvet finish. Colour stays true, keeps lips comfortably moisturized for 8 hours.

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Diisostearyl Malate , Trioctyldodecyl Citrate , Lanolin Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Castor Isostearate Succinate , Silica , Octyldodecanol , Ozokerite , Polyethylene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cholesterol , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Ceramide 2 , Palmitic Acid , Squalane , Lauryl Pca , Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer , Linoleic Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate , Glyceryl Stearate , Oleic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Potassium Sulfate , Alumina , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Barium Sulfate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Aluminum Hydroxide , Tin Oxide , [+/- Mica , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)]

• I have not tried this yet, but it is for sure on my list ...6 Answers
  • Does this make your lips feel dry or cakey? Is it long la...7 Answers
  • I have never used a lip primer but have been wanting to t...3 Answers
Clinique Pop™ Lip Colour + Primer
  • "I love these lipsticks!!! It was my first time buying a Clinique product and I wasn't sure how I felt about spending almost $20 on a lipstick, but I'm glad that I did!! These lipsticks are so smooth and creamy when you apply them and they are long lasting too (hence the primer). I have grape pop and nude pop! I want to get more and probably will :) " in 77 reviews
  • "Big peach fan and this is like a bright peach, very comfortable on the lips. Feels really moisturizing and goes on smooth. Great go to lip stick, I will pick up more colors. Clinique did it right with this line!" in 67 reviews
Alice K.
Review for: Plum Pop more...
I really am obsessed with this lipstick lately. My grandma randomly gave this to me one day and I normally do not wear lipstick that often. It lasted for maybe 6 hours which I think is great because when i wear lipstick it only stays for like 2 hours. My grandma gave em this miniature size so I don’t know exact price But i think it is worth your money i also love and would recommend shade numbeR 14 which is called plum pop. This color is sort of like a pinkish purple nude. I wills how’s the color in the video. The only reason I Give its a 4 is because the packaging is not my favorite. I thought it was plain. Also since the product is creamy when i would apply to my lips or do a swatch the lipstick would kind of get mushy at the top you’ll see. But i love the consistencey its just the top of the lipstick that bugged me.
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
What can I say. My fav lip color product. 💕 💕 💕 it sooo much. It hydrates ur lips sooo yummy like. Total hydration. The color stays on forever. Even when I'm drinking my coffee. Only time I apply more of it is when I want more color pop. U can get very pigmented color, or go soft with it. Its really up to ur taste. It also feels pretty buttery, that's an A+ as well. If u want ur lipstick to stay longer(almist any kind), make sure u exfoliate ur lips 1st. Then ur in and ready for ur color to stay n pop out for everyone to envy where u get ur lipstick from. A total 5 star product. Heres a pic of the ones I have so far.
Emily H.
Mechanicsburg
Review for: Nude Pop more...
This lippie is amazing! I really like the texture if this color and feel on my lips. I have sensitive lips, and Clinique has the right type of formula for my lips! I am a nude lippie person, and this color has just the right amount of pink in it to balance out my flesh tone! Clinique has great face products and makeup products! I have six other colors with this lippie set, and use them for different occasions. This color works when I am at work!
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Review for: Clinique Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer - # 05 Melon Pop 3.9g/0.13oz more...
We r fixin to talk about my fav product. I 💕 clinique products. And these lip sticks r the 💥 bomb. It already has ur primer built in it. Just make sure u exfoliate ur lips everyday begore applying any kind of lip stick. It makes it stay lots longer. This product is an A+++
Jillian T.
Clarkston
I received a free sample of this lipstick in the color Plum Pop recently and was very excited to try it out. For starters, the color is a beautiful deep mauve and it looks beautiful as an everyday color. The lip color is very pigmented and leaves a nice sheen instead of looking matte and flat. I have found that it lasts a decent amount of time on the lips and I’ve received lots of compliments when I wear it.
Tricia L.
Review for: Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer - Berry Pop more...
Love this lipstick! Berry shades are so hard to get right. Usually I find their streaky with uneven pigmentation. Clinique has a great formula that goes on opaquely and feels so smooth on the lips. It’s a classic, creamy lipstick so if you’re looking for something ultra long wearing or matte, this won’t be for you. I find that it wears down evenly and I’ve never had a problem with patchiness
Ashlee H.
Graham
I absolutely love this lipstick! I bought it for a wedding and ive worn it everyday since. I like that the product doesnt dry up like other matte lipstick or liquid lipsticks. I also like that I can slightly alter the color by using lip pencils. I bought the shade blushing pop and its so wearable. This lipstick also has a primer included in it do the pigmentation of the product is phenomenal as well
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
I love these lipsticks! They’re super pigmented, don’t bleed, easy to apply, and lasts a long time! Even if the lipstick itself wears off, your lips still have the color and they look great! I bought this from my local Dillard’s for my wedding last June and I still have the same container! And I wear lipstick almost every day.
Kelly K.
new haven
Review for: New!!! CLINIQUE Pop Lip Colour and Primer more...
Love these bright colors from Clinique. I have a collection of colors and I love them all. They have colors for every season. I always get complimented when I wear this bright pink shade and I usually am more of a neutral person.
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Wow Pop more...
I love how this can be used as a day lipstick and then also since it is so moisturizing, I can also use it under my long lasting lipstick to add a better texture and prime my lips. I am not crazy about the purplish - neon shade I got this this but the product is great and I would buy on a different shade.
Alyssa M.
Manila City
How do you apply this? It makes my lips look like it doesn't have a lip shape (or maybe that's just because I don't know how to actually apply lipstick). Idk. Help.
Shelby P.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this make your lips feel dry or cakey? Is it long lasting or does it wear off evenly or not?
Chanon F.
I have not tried this yet, but it is for sure on my list to pick up next week. I'll give a second review once I have officially tried it. I want a beautiful red! Thoughts on this? I'm intrigued by the colour and primer in one. ☺
Katherine L.
Will this dry out your lips are doesn't have more of a Velvety feel?
Priyanka A.
toronto, ON
I have never used a lip primer but have been wanting to try Clinique lipstick + primer because I have dry and cracked lips. I have heard great reviews about the product but I genuinely wanted to know if it is any different than a normal lip color. Can someone tell me if i should get Clinique pop lip color with primer or only a primer separately??

back