Clinique Pop™ Lip Colour + Primer

Luxurious yet weightless formula merges bold, saturated colour with a smoothing primer. Glides on effortlessly to a modern-velvet finish. Colour stays true, keeps lips comfortably moisturized for 8 hours. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

• I have not tried this yet, but it is for sure on my list to pick ...5 Answers
  • Does this make your lips feel dry or cakey? Is it long lasting or...5 Answers
  • I have never used a lip primer but have been wanting to try Clini...3 Answers
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
It's small and cute. My color is called "LOVE POP" and I honestly don't love the color on me. It's very reflective and I feel that the color didn't match the outside of the tube at all. It looked like it would be a pretty dull maroon, but is actually a weird shade of pink. The color applies very smooth, however I had to be very careful not to apply too much pressure and break off the color from the tube. It is very thin compared to everything else ai have.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Other more...
The shade “bubblegum pop” looks hot pink, but applies like a sheer baby pink. I love this color and the texture of this lip primer. I would compare it to the Givenchy primer, but with a wayyy nicer tint.
This lip primer is extremely soft in texture, and moisturizing. It actually makes my lips look plumpy! Strangely, it gives my entire face a nice, healthy glow! Wear alone for natural look, or under lip gloss or lipstick! All my lip products apply super smooth on top of this !
Tricia L.
New York
Review for: Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer - Berry Pop more...
Love this lipstick! Berry shades are so hard to get right. Usually I find their streaky with uneven pigmentation. Clinique has a great formula that goes on opaquely and feels so smooth on the lips. It’s a classic, creamy lipstick so if you’re looking for something ultra long wearing or matte, this won’t be for you. I find that it wears down evenly and I’ve never had a problem with patchiness
Vera🌸 G.
Review for: Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer - Berry Pop more...
Smooth, creamy, evenly pigmented. Lasted all day without a lip liner (but I still do recommend using it with one). It was very comfortable on the lips and didn’t dry them out at all.
The size is perfect for a handbag and the packaging is really sleek and stylish. Really hope to try more shades.
Ashlee H.
I absolutely love this lipstick! I bought it for a wedding and ive worn it everyday since. I like that the product doesnt dry up like other matte lipstick or liquid lipsticks. I also like that I can slightly alter the color by using lip pencils. I bought the shade blushing pop and its so wearable. This lipstick also has a primer included in it do the pigmentation of the product is phenomenal as well
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
I love these lipsticks! They’re super pigmented, don’t bleed, easy to apply, and lasts a long time! Even if the lipstick itself wears off, your lips still have the color and they look great! I bought this from my local Dillard’s for my wedding last June and I still have the same container! And I wear lipstick almost every day.
Brittany H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Beige Pop more...
For pale girls like with me with a pink undertone, this is a HOLY GRAIL nude lipstick! I get compliments all.the.time when I’m wearing it. I think I’ll have to buy a few backups in case it’s ever discontinued!
Luz R.
Review for: Love Pop more...
I got this as a sample from one of my purchases I made from a gift bag from Dillards . It’s such a beautiful color and glides easily into your lips. It moisturizes and gives it color & it has a shimmery effect. I love it so much because it goes well with many outfits.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Surprisingly I love this product a lot. I was watching ine of my favorite youtuber's channel and she mentioned this product so I grabbed it. Dang! It has a pigment and very smooth. So live this product.
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I received this one in a gwp set. I have used it only once. It is more of a occasional lipstick to me. I wouldn't use it every day. Main reason being the color I received was too dark for everyday use. I will update my review once I use it more often
Alyssa M.
Manila City
How do you apply this? It makes my lips look like it doesn't have a lip shape (or maybe that's just because I don't know how to actually apply lipstick). Idk. Help.
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
Does this make your lips feel dry or cakey? Is it long lasting or does it wear off evenly or not?
Chanon F.
I have not tried this yet, but it is for sure on my list to pick up next week. I'll give a second review once I have officially tried it. I want a beautiful red! Thoughts on this? I'm intrigued by the colour and primer in one. ☺
Katherine L.
Will this dry out your lips are doesn't have more of a Velvety feel?
Priyanka A.
toronto, ON
I have never used a lip primer but have been wanting to try Clinique lipstick + primer because I have dry and cracked lips. I have heard great reviews about the product but I genuinely wanted to know if it is any different than a normal lip color. Can someone tell me if i should get Clinique pop lip color with primer or only a primer separately??