BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Clinique Happy™, the bestselling women's fragrance, interplays fresh, vibrant notes ruby red grapefruit, bergamot with soft, sensual ones Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy. Smooth on Clinique Pop™ Glaze Sheer Lip Colour + Primer's weightless formula. It has a built-in primer that glides on effortlessly and stays put for up to eight hours. Lips are left comfortably moisturized instantly and over time. This set contains:- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum Spray- 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Clinique Happy Body Cream- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Color + Primer in Bubblegum Pop Notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower. Style: Fresh. Light. Uplifting. see more...

Charlene B.
Charlene B.
Bayamon
the best perfume of the world, that the best Brand of make up and everything. Cant compare, because it didnt compare.
yurayma s.
yurayma s.
My husband gave it to me a long time ago and I still use it is a smooth and elegant fragrance I love is very good fragrance
jheilem m.
jheilem m.
Happy is one of my favorite scents. It scream 1998 but I don't care it's a great scent and I purchase a bottle every year the gift set always comes with the lotion which I don't care for because it does not smell the same but for me it's always worth it. This gift set came free with my purchase so I figured I would try it. Everything in the gift set I had no complaints about. It is expensive if you just straight out buy it and I won't get it again but I would recommend it for people looking to get Clinique gift sets.
Jennifer Paola S.
Jennifer Paola S.
Lima
Mis papas me regalon uno por mi cumpleaños y me encanto el aroma de los productos es delicioso me encanta
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this worth the $25? Some people were complaining about the sizes, that they were really small.