BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Clinique Happy™, the bestselling women's fragrance, interplays fresh, vibrant notes ruby red grapefruit, bergamot with soft, sensual ones Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy. Smooth on Clinique Pop™ Glaze Sheer Lip Colour + Primer's weightless formula. It has a built-in primer that glides on effortlessly and stays put for up to eight hours. Lips are left comfortably moisturized instantly and over time. This set contains:- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum Spray- 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Clinique Happy Body Cream- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Color + Primer in Bubblegum Pop Notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower. Style: Fresh. Light. Uplifting. see more...

Kirsten C.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite scent ever. It's not over powering and works in any environment it works for a casual day or at work
Laurel U.
Lebanon, TN
Very Christmas my man gets me that years gift set of Happy. I love trying the new items included in the sets.
Holly P.
Cedar Springs
Love the smell, can't find it anyplace else would wear it every day if it weren't so expensive
Alli B.
Toledo
This scent is light and fresh and wears well throughout the day. Many times at work, I've been complimented on my perfume.
Marnie G.
Henderson, NV
Love love Happy perfume! I always get compliments when i wear it! Not too heavy of a scent.
Kenlee H.
Springdale, AR
It really smells great. I got my sister this for Christmas, and she was in love!! She's been using it all year! Definitely a purchase I would consider again. A great gift, for sure.
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Just my type of scent! Lasts all day and its just right. Price is ok, like any perfume they are kind of pricey. Can't complain if we like to smell good
Karen S.
Best purchase ever, ,my husband and sons know if they purchase ..it's a hit been a favorite for some yrs now...
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
clinique happy is one of my favorite scents ever, i think the name says it all right? its a clean happy scent and isnt over powering and is just an all around good buy. i love the price and the lotion and the sets its available in.
Melanie R.
Sweet Home, OR
Absolutely love this it was one of my favorite Christmas present I received. Has a couple produce that I don't use but other wise it all good stuff.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this worth the $25? Some people were complaining about the sizes, that they were really small.