BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Clinique Happy™, the bestselling women's fragrance, interplays fresh, vibrant notes ruby red grapefruit, bergamot with soft, sensual ones Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy. Smooth on Clinique Pop™ Glaze Sheer Lip Colour + Primer's weightless formula. It has a built-in primer that glides on effortlessly and stays put for up to eight hours. Lips are left comfortably moisturized instantly and over time. This set contains:- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum Spray- 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Clinique Happy Body Cream- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Color + Primer in Bubblegum Pop Notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower. Style: Fresh. Light. Uplifting. see more...

Karen S.
Karen S.
Best purchase ever, ,my husband and sons know if they purchase ..it's a hit been a favorite for some yrs now...
Holly P.
Holly P.
Cedar Springs
Love the smell, can't find it anyplace else would wear it every day if it weren't so expensive
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
clinique happy is one of my favorite scents ever, i think the name says it all right? its a clean happy scent and isnt over powering and is just an all around good buy. i love the price and the lotion and the sets its available in.
Alli B.
Alli B.
Toledo
This scent is light and fresh and wears well throughout the day. Many times at work, I've been complimented on my perfume.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Denver, CO
I love this! I'm the biggest fan of anything Clinique! And this is just the cutest little set! Such bright colors and a great gift!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Lexington, SC
I've of my favorites and has been for years. I tend to stick to certain fragrances. It's light and I like that cause some give me headaches
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite scent ever. It's not over powering and works in any environment it works for a casual day or at work
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Sweet Home, OR
Absolutely love this it was one of my favorite Christmas present I received. Has a couple produce that I don't use but other wise it all good stuff.
Marnie G.
Marnie G.
Henderson, NV
Love love Happy perfume! I always get compliments when i wear it! Not too heavy of a scent.
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
This what and tested was a gift I made a friend who worked in a shop of this clique brand and love I loved the combo the scent of perfume is super rich and smooth so I like more, and its duration is fabulous recommend hundred percent not repent
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this worth the $25? Some people were complaining about the sizes, that they were really small.