BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Clinique Happy™, the bestselling women's fragrance, interplays fresh, vibrant notes ruby red grapefruit, bergamot with soft, sensual ones Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy. Smooth on Clinique Pop™ Glaze Sheer Lip Colour + Primer's weightless formula. It has a built-in primer that glides on effortlessly and stays put for up to eight hours. Lips are left comfortably moisturized instantly and over time. This set contains:- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum Spray- 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Clinique Happy Body Cream- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Color + Primer in Bubblegum Pop Notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower. Style: Fresh. Light. Uplifting.

Jenny M.
Lexington, SC
I've of my favorites and has been for years. I tend to stick to certain fragrances. It's light and I like that cause some give me headaches
Erica D.
Denver, CO
I love this! I'm the biggest fan of anything Clinique! And this is just the cutest little set! Such bright colors and a great gift!
Alli B.
Toledo
This scent is light and fresh and wears well throughout the day. Many times at work, I've been complimented on my perfume.
Kirsten C.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite scent ever. It's not over powering and works in any environment it works for a casual day or at work
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
This is a very nice gift set. My girls and I love to smell good and always looking for good smelling perfumes to try out.
Kristy B.
Ocean City, MD
This is such a clean fresh smelling scent ment for all ages. Great price. This set is a fun present to give and receive.
Karen S.
Best purchase ever, ,my husband and sons know if they purchase ..it's a hit been a favorite for some yrs now...
Laurel U.
Lebanon, TN
Very Christmas my man gets me that years gift set of Happy. I love trying the new items included in the sets.
Holly P.
Cedar Springs
Love the smell, can't find it anyplace else would wear it every day if it weren't so expensive
Marnie G.
Henderson, NV
Love love Happy perfume! I always get compliments when i wear it! Not too heavy of a scent.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this worth the $25? Some people were complaining about the sizes, that they were really small.