BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Clinique Happy™, the bestselling women's fragrance, interplays fresh, vibrant notes ruby red grapefruit, bergamot with soft, sensual ones Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy. Smooth on Clinique Pop™ Glaze Sheer Lip Colour + Primer's weightless formula. It has a built-in primer that glides on effortlessly and stays put for up to eight hours. Lips are left comfortably moisturized instantly and over time. This set contains:- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum Spray- 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Clinique Happy Body Cream- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Color + Primer in Bubblegum Pop Notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower. Style: Fresh. Light. Uplifting. see more...

Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
This gift set came free with my purchase so I figured I would try it. Everything in the gift set I had no complaints about. It is expensive if you just straight out buy it and I won't get it again but I would recommend it for people looking to get Clinique gift sets.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Happy is one of my favorite scents. It scream 1998 but I don't care it's a great scent and I purchase a bottle every year the gift set always comes with the lotion which I don't care for because it does not smell the same but for me it's always worth it.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
clinique happy is one of my favorite scents ever, i think the name says it all right? its a clean happy scent and isnt over powering and is just an all around good buy. i love the price and the lotion and the sets its available in.
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
Love the smell, nice and fresh, but not too feminine. Bottle is attractive with its bright orange top. Size is convenient for taking on travel, however, the bottle does leak easily. Purchased at department store. I would recommend that others purchase. This.
Kenlee H.
Springdale, AR
It really smells great. I got my sister this for Christmas, and she was in love!! She's been using it all year! Definitely a purchase I would consider again. A great gift, for sure.
kenia m.
This what and tested was a gift I made a friend who worked in a shop of this clique brand and love I loved the combo the scent of perfume is super rich and smooth so I like more, and its duration is fabulous recommend hundred percent not repent
Heather A.
Lowell, NC
I love Clinique Happy! It's one of my favorite perfumes. Clinique Happy heart is another favorite of mine. Both are great scents and last but aren't overpowering
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Just my type of scent! Lasts all day and its just right. Price is ok, like any perfume they are kind of pricey. Can't complain if we like to smell good
Melanie R.
Sweet Home, OR
Absolutely love this it was one of my favorite Christmas present I received. Has a couple produce that I don't use but other wise it all good stuff.
Yolanda S.
Waco
CLINIQUE I HAVE NEVER USE THIS BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT HAVE HEARD WONDERFUL THING'S ABOUT CLINIQUE AND WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS IN A VOXBOX
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this worth the $25? Some people were complaining about the sizes, that they were really small.