BY CLINIQUE

A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. Clinique Happy™, the bestselling women's fragrance, interplays fresh, vibrant notes ruby red grapefruit, bergamot with soft, sensual ones Hawaiian wedding flower, spring mimosa. Wear it and be happy. Smooth on Clinique Pop™ Glaze Sheer Lip Colour + Primer's weightless formula. It has a built-in primer that glides on effortlessly and stays put for up to eight hours. Lips are left comfortably moisturized instantly and over time. This set contains:- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum Spray- 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Clinique Happy Body Cream- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Color + Primer in Bubblegum Pop Notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower, Hawaiian Wedding Flower. Style: Fresh. Light. Uplifting. see more...

Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
This gift set came free with my purchase so I figured I would try it. Everything in the gift set I had no complaints about. It is expensive if you just straight out buy it and I won't get it again but I would recommend it for people looking to get Clinique gift sets.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
Love the smell, nice and fresh, but not too feminine. Bottle is attractive with its bright orange top. Size is convenient for taking on travel, however, the bottle does leak easily. Purchased at department store. I would recommend that others purchase. This.
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Happy is one of my favorite scents. It scream 1998 but I don't care it's a great scent and I purchase a bottle every year the gift set always comes with the lotion which I don't care for because it does not smell the same but for me it's always worth it.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Lowell, NC
I love Clinique Happy! It's one of my favorite perfumes. Clinique Happy heart is another favorite of mine. Both are great scents and last but aren't overpowering
Angela D.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
This is a very nice gift set. My girls and I love to smell good and always looking for good smelling perfumes to try out.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Ocean City, MD
This is such a clean fresh smelling scent ment for all ages. Great price. This set is a fun present to give and receive.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
CLINIQUE I HAVE NEVER USE THIS BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT HAVE HEARD WONDERFUL THING'S ABOUT CLINIQUE AND WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS IN A VOXBOX
Alli B.
Alli B.
Toledo
This scent is light and fresh and wears well throughout the day. Many times at work, I've been complimented on my perfume.
Holly P.
Holly P.
Cedar Springs
Love the smell, can't find it anyplace else would wear it every day if it weren't so expensive
Karen S.
Karen S.
Best purchase ever, ,my husband and sons know if they purchase ..it's a hit been a favorite for some yrs now...
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
Is this worth the $25? Some people were complaining about the sizes, that they were really small.