Clinique Pink with a Purpose Gift Set uploaded by Maria R.

BY CLINIQUE

Limited-edition blush with matching case Two-piece set includes: Cheek Pop blush in Berry Pop Zippered carrying case Vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour Looks virtually powderless Silky-smooth, stay-true formula Long-wearing and buildable Ophthalmologist tested Allergy tested 100% fragrance-free Imported Please note: $3.00 from this purchase will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation

Clinique Pink with a Purpose Gift Set

Start your review of Clinique Pink with a Purpose Gift Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sawyer O.
I enjoyed this product very much. It was a bit bright for my skin tone, but it was easy to blend and give it a toned down version. The price was good overall. The quantity of the prodigy was great as well. Clinique Cheek Pop™
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This gift set is very cute for any occasion, to be honest I gifted this to myself because of how much I love this brand. I would buy the product again without the gift set of course !
Ashley B.
Mountain Home, ID
Love this little gift set. This is one of my favorite balms and if you buy it with the set you get a cute little makeup bag. I keep all of my lip balms in it and it's the perfect size. The lip balm its self was amazing
Jeiry M.
bronx
I never actually use the product but I heard great things about clinic and I'm really excited to try it out I would recommend this because i know that when it comes to their products they do a really good job .
McKena H.
Albertville
Very cute and pink! It is very effective and it's so cute and in nice packaging. I would love to try this again. I can't find it anymore though. It is very gentle with my skin and I would definitely buy it again.
paige k.
Elkton, VA
Love the blush. Isn't overpowering and blends so nicely!! And dont let the small container its in full you because it lasts a long time!
Itzz L.
Paso Robles
This product is alright it works good but it takes a bit of time to actually see the readily but either than that this product is alright
Lyndsey R.
Moore, OK
I've used Clinque for over a decade and will never use anything else when it comes to moisturizer. I love they offer the bags
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
clinique price point is a little high but iknow i am getting quality at least. love it and the diffrent products.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Sephora impulse buy. Its a cute color vibrant and highly pigmented not that expensive comes with a cute case