BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Pink Foil Look Cosmetic Toiletry Makeup BagTop Zipper Closure4" x 7" x 2"

Yenitzia B.
provo
I love this cute little make up bag! I scary some of the products I like to bring with me everywhere I go! Just slide it in my purse and I'm good to go. Plus the packaging is so cute. I love the nice feel to it.
Sana R.
Who doesn't love extra makeup bags? Clinique especially always makes the cutest ones that last so long. I use these all the time and I love collecting them. I love the designs and the fabric! They're great!
Alysia H.
This clinque pink foil make up bag is adorable and perfect. You could use for many things, an emergncy overnight kit to keep in the car. Emergency office kit.
Kimberly S.
Brownsville, TX
I actually received this bag as a gift and it's so cute and other than using it for make up, I would use it for my school supplies
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Very cute to put make up in. Very affordable price can get this online and i would recommend this to my friends.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
It's a nice back you can put how many stuff u want it's great for traveling or just seeping over somewhere
Mariana B.
Miami
Hilarious and perfect! they're not really that big. the quality is decent and the zipper appears to be strong, but time will tell on that one.
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
Daniela V.
Miami, ['FL', '', '']

I like this portacosmeticos because I can carry the essential, although it is not big enough for all my makeup.