BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Controls Oil

Skin Types: 2, 3

Feels like nothing at all. Yet creates your skin's most perfected, natural look. Patent-pending* micro-mirrored technology optically resurfaces skin. Ultra-lightweight liquid formula is oil-free, non-acnegenic. *US and International Patents Pending

How to Use:

• Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips
  • Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look...2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love usin...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I was able to find the perfect shade for my fair skin, it does not irritate my already sensitive skin, gives great coverage without looking too thick and has the ability to last all day and into the night. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I really liked this makeup. It went on smooth and had good coverage. This was my go to makeup. Unfortunately, they’ve discontinued it. I have since moved on to the repairwear makeup line, which I recently found out was also discontinued. I guess I’m on the search for a new Clinique makeup. I love Clinique but I really wish they would keep a few faithful foundations and quit discontinuing.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
This is a Fantastic foundation for my super dry skin. Goes on well & stays put all day without fail. Clinique Even Better™ Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Shade 08 more...
This foundation was pretty average for the Clinique line, which I usually love. The woman at the counter did help me find my perfect shade (which was a bonus). But my complaint is that it didn't wear well throughout the day. At first, it went on smooth and with a subtle glow, but even with primer and setting spray, by the end of the day it was separating and cakey. For the price, this product should have been much better.
Vanessa B.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 30 1 oz, Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 37 1 oz more...
My face is very oily and this product along with the 3 step for combination skin really helped keep me matte it went on nicely but I really didn’t like the coverage the price was ok but I would want mor coverage
Mari P.
Milton
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 28 1 oz more...
I wore this foundation for years. It gives super great coverage and if I hadn’t stumbled into what I use now I would still be using this product! My only compliant is that when wearing it did feel a bit heavy on my face. But I find that is most foundations especially if you are going for good coverage. Overall I was happy with it and would consider buying it again.
erin w.
Burr Ridge, IL
My very first foundation EVER! Perfect for everyone seeking a natural, fresh faced look. Light-medium coverage that can be built upon to be a full coverage foundation.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
This used to be my holy grail foundation when I was a little bit younger. It was a little less coverage than I prefer nowadays! But I loved it. Very smooth and healthy looking on the skin. Lasted a long time. I honestly wouldn’t mind going back to this for my everyday look! Forgot all about it!
Angel H.
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 04 1 oz more...
I bought this foundation in the shade called alabaster. I really love it. It covers very well. Stays on all day. Feels smooth and nice on my skin. Feels like there’s nothing there. Definitely worth the price.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I used to buy this all the time when I worked at Bloomingdales. I also got my mom and sister hooked on it. It goes on so smooth and is long lasting and looks so good. It feels lightweight and is natural looking to. Must in every girls makeup bag
Sally B.
Clinique never disappoints. Their products tend to be at a higher price point but well worth it. One of the few brands that are benefiting your skin while doing the job of the make up. This foundation leaves skin looking flawless!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!