BY CLINIQUE #43 in Powder Foundation

Benefits: Controls Oil

Skin Types: 2, 3, 4

Silky, oil-free formula looks like your skin—only better. Optimizes skin's varying tones to create a more even appearance. Buildable coverage lasts for hours, yet feels like nothing at all. Controls shine. In a ready-to-go, ready-to-perfect compact. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Smooth on with our Powder Foundation Brush or included sponge applicator
  • Start at center of face, moving outward for a natural look. For a seamless look blend well, especially along jawline
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover
  • Sponge applicator is washable with soap and water; allow to dry completely before next use

• se puede usar este con la esponja húmeda?2 Answers
  • When I first used the product, it was amazing and blended in perf...2 Answers
  • This is so amazing and useful 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
💋jamie c.
Sophia , NC
My most favorite powder foundation EVER but it was discontinued where I live in NC!! It was somewhat expensive but so worth every penny. Unfortunately you can no longer buy this Clinique Powder Foundation any more or I’d still be wearing it!! Clinique Perfectly Real™ Compact Makeup
Holly E.
Victorville, CA
Gets the job done when you need to set your face after foundation. I wouldn’t say it’s the best for any specific reason but it works good. Just no wow factor. It’s lasted me a while too so I guess a little goes a long way.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I have very sensitive and acne prone skin. I am reluctant to use any type of foundation, but Clinique is gentle on my skin and does not cause breakouts when I use I️t. This is the only foundation I have used in years.
Hailey A.
Tucson
Review for: 106 more...
I like this powder it covers over your skin pretty well and Clinique is just a great brand all around! I do use other products over this one I feel like it doesn’t last that long on your skin. But it’s not bad I would definitely recommend it!
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I wasn't a fan of the colors in these powders. It was either too light or too dark for my skin tone. It did have a nice coverage when I blended it with another powder for the color I needed.
Laura H.
Biloxi, MS
Clinique perfectly real will always be my favorite foundation. I have used it for years and years that I have never had a problem, break out, or dryness issue. I do sometimes try out other foundations but I always end up coming back to the one that I know best! I think I could say I am a very loyal shopper when it comes to Clinique foundation.
Anitta c.
this compact powder gives the skin a very subtle finish very nice, has a very good coverage and is great to me I love what I have used for years and I would not change it
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
Review for: 120 more...
I've been using this powder for years. Liquid foundation doesn't agree with my skin so I usually stick to powders. This one is light but offers very good coverage. I like that it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face! The color selection is great.
Mari P.
Milton
Review for: 108 more...
I didn’t find that this powder alone provided great coverage but paired with a liquid foundation it did a nice job of mattifying the skin and adding just a tiny bit of extra coverage. It also was perfect for setting the liquid products.
Marina S.
Review for: 102 more...
This powder is great for light coverage or setting makeup. It blends well and doesn’t look cakey on the skin. I prefer to apply it with a brush rather than the sponge it comes with; however a sponge may provide more coverage.
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
I'm looking for a daily use makeup. I tend to get a red face that breaks out easy....is this a good product?
This is so amazing and useful
Megan M.
Bessemer, MI
I love this powder! it blends so well and covers all the minor imperfections! I recommend!
Adriana G.
How do you girls match to the right shade?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?