BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PRODUCT I USE FOR THE SPRING/SUMMER SEASONS! It is a very light weight formula but still has GREAT coverage! I personally like putting it on with a foundation brush and the smoothing it over with my fingers to give it a more natural, and less brush-y look! I highly recommend this but you should definitely buy one or two shades darker than you if you plan to use it at the end of the summer and into the fall!
Adam C.
Winthrop, MA
I personally love this foundation. I do wish the coverage was a little heavier, but it's easily build able. It leaves your skin dewy, which I love very much, and it lasts all day without showing pretty much any redness or discoloration. I really do recommend this product if you like a product that's like a mixture of a BB Cream but also a regular foundation.
Jeni H.
Findlay , OH
It really covers up the red tint to my face on my cheeks. I used the Dewy finish and the coverage is great! I use a makeup brush to lightly apply it on my face and smooth it out with a finishing powder and it doesn't look caked on at all. I would for sure buy again as I have been using it for years!
Danijel P.
Raleigh, NC
I haven't used this makeup for some time, but it was one of the first higher end foundations I ever used. I remember it feeling very comfortable and looking demi-matte and very skin-like. It was only about $24 at the time and I thought it was overall a great foundation, I just wish it had at least a little SPF, but I do recommend it if you have fragrance sensitivities since the brand uses no added fragrances.
Elsa S.
I particularly like this product, I feel that it looks pretty natural so it gives you that great look. In my experience, it gave a good amount of coverage. It has a dewy finish and yet it didn't feel super oily which I love. I would totally recommend it to other because of the fact that it's a fairly good price for what I offers.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This makeup is pretty great it works well the only real problem I had with it was when I tan in the summer I could not find a shade that matched my skin tone because their makeup has more of a pink undertone then a olive color. But the price was not bad for higher end makeup.
Alesandra W.
Saint Johns, FL
My absolute favorite foundation. I love the packaging, and the formula is just fantastic for my skin. It lasts almost for the whole day with no touch-ups. It provides a moderate amount of coverage on first application, but it's so buildable that you can add more if you want.
Olivia W.
Advance, NC
I am ALWAYS trying new foundations. Always trying to find the best one for my oily skin and something to cover my acne and acne scarring. This is a medium but buildable coverage. The only thing I didn't like was the smell. It has a strong smell that I would describe as a chemical smell. Also, as the foundation set I felt like it looked more orangey than when I first applied it.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
Clinique Perfectly Real foundation was a game changer for me! I love the weight of this on my face. It never feels too heave or cake like some of the other foundations I have tried recently. I like to look more natural and this provided exactly what I was looking for!
Jen L.
King George, VA
My favorite foundation of all time! I first tried this in high school and fell in love. It's long lasting and while it's not lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy. An entire bottle would last me almost a whole year so you can't beat that value! I will buy again.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!