BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Courtney K.
Ten Mile , TN
This product is okay, but it has a caked/dewy look after a few hours. It's oily and not what I expected from it. I have combination skin, but this product made me too oily. The coverage is decent, but I would recommend this product because maybe it would work better for someone else.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use this brand of foundation since 5 years ago, and I still buy the same because it is so good, I have really sensitive skin and this is perfect for it. I love all clinique products. I have combination skin and works perfect on me, my mom has also tried it ans she loves it too.
Sandy C.
Raleigh, NC
Works so well with my skin and doesn't create any breakouts. Easy to blend and has a good level of coverage and I love how there is SPF protection as well. My skin is a combination but sometimes can be very oil but the foundation does an excellent job. I've been using this for over 3 years and would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a not heavy feeling foundation.
Alexis M.
I have been using this foundation for three years now and will never go back to any other foundation! This one in particular is the partial coverage and leaves a matte finish, and never feels 'cakey'. I would definitely recommend this to others
Rochelle L.
Spokane, WA
This is a really great foundation. It has a good amount of coverage while still looking natural and not too overwhelming. I use the Clinique loose powder on top of it for extra coverage and it gives a really pretty, matte, natural look--almost airbrushed while still being able to see that real you behind it.
Heidi O.
Federal Way
This foundation is the first foundation I have found that doesnt settle in my fine lines nor does it show off all of my dry skin. It is full coverage and applies easily. It lasts all day with no touch ups and Is perfectly priced. I would (and have) recommend to others.
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great go-to foundation.  It is reasonably priced and provides good coverage.  It lasts all day when used with a primer.  I use my airbrush foundation brush and it provides a smooth finish.  I think anyone looking for a new foundation should give it a try!
Kimberly V.
I love this make up.  I looks so natural and is not heavy on the skin.  I get numerous compliments on my skin and I owe it to this make up.  The price is right but upset because it seems like I cannot find it anywhere.  I would definitely purchase again.
Leicii D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product. It took me a good deal of searching to find a foundation that worked for my coloring, and this is the one. It goes on so well, and stays all day with just a spritz of finishing spray. It's not too oily or dry, great for everyone.
Elizabeth B.
I use this in my daily makeup routine! I really love the nice matte finish that this foundation gives. It's also very easy to apply and has great coverage. I don't even have to apply a lot because of the coverage, so it's pretty lightweight for me.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!