BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
This is a great product for active people. I run daily and never feel like I have a problem with it "dripping" off me. I think that it is a good price for the product that you're receiving. Would recommend to anyone.
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
Absolutely love it! By far the best foundation I have used. It's not to heavy nor does it make my skin oily. I don't think I will ever change to another foundation.
Samantha I.
Love love love my concealer. It's light weight. I don't have to use very much. It lasts me all day and I work 12 shifts at an animal hospital. It has many different variations for different skin types.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I like this foundation. It covers just enough and lasts well throughout the day. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to apply it... I currently prefer using a dense foundation brush. I lightly set my face with prosper afterwards and it doesn't look dewy at all. It also doesn't oxidize. My skin is very pale (01) and normal, leaning dry currently.
Brandi M.
I have tried so many liquid foundations and happened to finally stumble across this one at the department store. It is exactly what I've been looking for! The foundation doesn't leave my skin feeling clogged up or cakey, and goes on like silk. The description is accurate from what it states on the bottle "perfectly real". It honestly feels like I'm not wearing anything and pairs great with my loose powder. Absolutely love this stuff!!
Kim R.
I go back and fourth with this Clinique product and with Cliniques fountaion for redness. Both are great with coverage and natural feeling. I love the way they smell too. Some other cheaper brands have a weird smell that makes me wonder if someone else near me can smell it. But these have a nice scent to them.
Claire H.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Clinique Perfectly Real has pretty good coverage and looks excellent. It has a more matte finish and is really easy to apply. Although I had to buy a good primer and setting spray to go with because it does not last all day
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought my clinique foundation during December because i needed a light weight foundation that didn't let my skin dry out in the cold. this foundation is everything i wanted Nd clinique creates some awesome formulas. i used the foundation with a completely different off brand foundation and it blended splendidly.
Ash D.
Augusta, GA
I'm a Clinique fan through and through! Over 10 years using their foundation. It was the 1st 'real' makeup I bought and worked great through years of bad skin problems!
Patricia L.
Kennesaw, GA
I have used Clinique Perfectly Real foundation for years. I LOVE it. It never irritates my skin and matches my skin perfectly. I prefer a more natural look and don't like a heave "made-up" look. This foundation goes on smoothly and provides excellent coverage without looking heavy or overdone. It wears well all day and still looks good by evening. I rarely need a touch up. It evens out my skin tone and still looks natural. Perfect!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!