BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Lily F.
Lexington, KY
I used Clinique Perfectly Real foundation for many years, and loved it. It never irritated my skin and matches my skin tone perfectly. I prefer a more natural look and tried many different products in an attempt to find something that doesn't make me look heavily "made-up". This goes on smoothly, provides excellent coverage and doesn't make me feel oily by the end of the day . In fact, wears very well, and still looks great by evening. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for sheer, natural looking coverage.  My only problem with it at all is I don't like the scent.  It smells too chemical like for my liking.  If it just smelled a bit better, I would feel like I had it all.
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Other
Honestly I haven't used this foundation in so long but this was the first foundation I had ever gotten when I was 12 and then I had no clue why but I liked it. Now I can tell you why it was the perfect shade for me it went on easy no streaks or creasing. The one thing I always had a problem with was my pores I had large pores then and I still do but then I had no idea what a primer was so it would make my pores look so much bigger than they were but not long after I discovered primer and it helped alot.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Alright so my skin tone is basically alabaster. Shade 01 does a perfect job of covering up my blemishes without looking cakey on my face. I don't need much at all to get the job done, and I set it with Clinique double pressed powder to have a fresh look that lasts all day. I have been using this since I was 13 and I couldn't imagine switching to a different brand!
Sophie W.
Indialantic, FL
This is a really good foundation for somebody who is just starting out in the makeup world. I think it's good for good skin. Not too dry or oily. It blends really easily and it stays on really well. It leaves a gorgeous matte finish as well. But it didn't quite match my skintone. So i would definitely recommend this for a teenager or somebody who is not really well versed in the make up world.
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
I live by this foundation. I wear it daily and it gives the perfect amount of coverage. It is not too heavy and feels as though I am not wearing make up at all. It is extremely long lasting, not the easiest to get off but not many foundations are. I would definitely recommend it to others.
kathryn f.
Lewisville, Texas
Overall, this foundation is pretty solid for what it is, but I've had a couple of issues. This product product will slide right off of oily skin after a couple of hours, even with the use of setting powder, setting spray, and baking. Also, the product is extremely liquid-y and I often find myself having to apply way more than I need because too much product slid out of the bottle.
Gabriela A.
Beltsville, MD
This foundation is great because it's not to cakey it's very light and what I love about it! It stays in all day so you do have to add more things . But honestly, I wouldn't buy it if you have a oily face because if not it will work effectively on combination .
Kelsey L.
San Diego, ca
I rotate between this and bare minerals foundation. I use this in the summer when I don't want such a make up look...it's very light. It builds easy but I never need more that 2 layers to get the look I want. It does sometimes end up looking a little cakey by the end of the day but I have dry skin and I think that might be why. It has no smell which I like.
Rebecca B.
Winter Spgs, FL
I switched to Clinique's Perfectly Real foundation this year after using SuperBalanced for years.  I wanted a change to my foundation as I am getting older and after sampling several other brands returned to Clinique.  When I started using Perfectly Real I was looking for a slightly thicker coverage, however after using it the past year I am ready to switch back to SuperBalanced.  Perfectly Real did everything it was supposed to, though, I just am ready to use a lighter product again.  I definitely would still recommend the product.
Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I am extremely pale and have freckles which I am not a fan of. This product really helps to lighten them and applies gently and covers my freckles very well with out looking as if I have tons of make up on. I have bought this a few times as I am a repeat customer and believer in this product.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!