BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz
This foundation was pretty average for the Clinique line, which I usually love. The woman at the counter did help me find my perfect shade (which was a bonus). But my complaint is that it didn't wear well throughout the day. At first, it went on smooth and with a subtle glow, but even with primer and setting spray, by the end of the day it was separating and cakey. For the price, this product should have been much better.
Mari P.
Milton
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 28 1 oz
I wore this foundation for years. It gives super great coverage and if I hadn’t stumbled into what I use now I would still be using this product! My only compliant is that when wearing it did feel a bit heavy on my face. But I find that is most foundations especially if you are going for good coverage. Overall I was happy with it and would consider buying it again.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 10 1 oz
If you're wanting a natural every day look then perfectly real is the right choice for you. Does not cause breakouts, does not look heavy, and is not oily. Good for every day use.
Hope S.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first foundation I ever got. My mom bought it for me because I have sensitive skin and it was my best foundation I ever had. Its pricey and not a high coverage but it's nice
Mel B.
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 01 1 oz
This is my all time favorite foundation, however they have since taken my shade off the market. It lasts all day, covers extremely well, and is good for sensitive skin. A little goes a long way as well when using a brush so even though it is a more expensive brand you can use it for a longer period of time
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz
My favorite foundation at the time never leaves any spots or discoloration on my face never leaves my skin oily and I think the color match was perfect I always use a beauty blender with this product.
Stephanie R.
Hot Springs
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 01 1 oz
This foundation was very lightweight, but was lacking in coverage and moisturizing components for me. If you have dry skin, I would definitely recommend the CC tinted moisturizer over this.
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 37 1 oz
This is the perfect everyday foundation! It's got a great natural finish, it's very lightweight but still has great coverage. I've been using it for years and it will always be such a favorite of mine!
Amanda G.
Wake Forest , NC
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 14 1 oz
This is by far the best foundation I've ever used. It's my preferred foundation over any brands! It goes on smooth and looks very natural! Last a long time which makes it worth the value. I would recommend this foundation for sure.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 01 1 oz
This has been only the foundation I have been using since I got it as a sample. It's the only one I truly love and I can not live with out. You only need a few dabs for real true coverage and it beautiful! Just some setting spray and you're done! I use a flat circular brush to apply my foundation and it's truly just the best foundation. It matches my skin tone so well and covers any redness or dark circles without the need of all that extra makeup. It's also weightless and goes on perfectly! I recommended this to my boyfriends sister and she loves it as well!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!