BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Danielle H.
I've used this foundation for quite awhile now and I love it. I like the more dewy look and this definitely gives you that. It's vary light of the face and it feels like your wearing nothing
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
Clinique is my go to brand! It matches my skin tone and my skin sensitivity. I can wear this brand and. My skin not break out with a rash or dry out wich is a plus for me.
Arsine I.
san diego
Great for acne prone skin, but if you are looking for something medium/full coverage this is not for you! Definitely give it a shot if you are worried about break outs!
Devin B.
Palmetto, GA
Love this foundation. It is kind of thick but not the thickest. It is great for medium coverage. I like it because I can throw it on and not have to use much concealer. It is a good value if you buy it at gift time
🌹Danielle🌹 R.
shreveport
I usually use this for my concealer because it's lighter and it is not heavy which is good. And it really easy to blend wit a dampen beauty blender but u can also use a foundation brush
Kalin G.
Smiths Grove, KY
I love this brand of foundation. I've been using it since I was about 14 years old and I am now a month from 23! Love it! It has sun protection and covers up my freckles and redness.
sara b.
I love this foundation ! It's one of my favorites for everyday use ! It's so natural and clean and I love that . I always going for a natural look daily. Love love love clinique !!
lindsey c.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an ok foundation, much better than a drug store brand. I have combination skin and when I'm oily it seems to work best by keeping my face non shiny, but don't use when dry. I'll buy it again but would like to try others first.
Amanda G.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 14 1 oz more...
This is by far the best foundation I've ever used. It's my preferred foundation over any brands! It goes on smooth and looks very natural! Last a long time which makes it worth the value. I would recommend this foundation for sure.
Kaylee D.
Marion, IN
This liquid foundation fits my porcelain skin perfectly! A little goes a long way with this product! A container of this can last anywhere from a year to two years for me! Also doesn't dry out my skin so that's another bonus!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!