16 varieties available
Clinique Perfectly Real
4.40 / 5 based on 379 Reviews
A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
Clinique Perfectly Real
- "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
- "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
- "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
- "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
- "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
I was honestly hoping for more from this foundation. I found that even with the use of a primer and setting spray this foundation just seems to wear off by the end of the day and it doesn't provide as much coverage as it promises.
I love this brand. I'm either fair or ivory. This is the only brand I buy with foundations because it's not cakey or anything but smooth when you put it on! I love it.
This foundation is great! It's super light weight with great full coverage. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly without looking cakey. All in all a really great product and not break the bank expensive!
I've used this product for years. It gives just enough coverage but is not heavy or cake-y at all. It's lightweight and I believe it also has spf. It's really gentle on your skin too. One of my favorites
Great foundation makes my skin looks great and flawless. It isn't to heavy which I love. It's not streaky or oily on my face. It's also easy to apply on and it was a good amount of product inside
Yes yes yes! This product goes perfectly on skin. I use my foundation brush and apply. I love the way the foundation fits both my skin tone and doesn't cake up on my face.
Q & A
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
How does it work with oily skin?
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos