BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Dionna Z.
Bastrop , TX
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz more...
My favorite foundation at the time never leaves any spots or discoloration on my face never leaves my skin oily and I think the color match was perfect I always use a beauty blender with this product.
Hannah B.
I was honestly hoping for more from this foundation. I found that even with the use of a primer and setting spray this foundation just seems to wear off by the end of the day and it doesn't provide as much coverage as it promises.
Jordan B.
Lakeland, FL
I love this brand. I'm either fair or ivory. This is the only brand I buy with foundations because it's not cakey or anything but smooth when you put it on! I love it.
Stephanie R.
Hot Springs
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 01 1 oz more...
This foundation was very lightweight, but was lacking in coverage and moisturizing components for me. If you have dry skin, I would definitely recommend the CC tinted moisturizer over this.
Connieyhuwen
Review for: Other more...
This is my daily makeup and cover up foundation base that I use under all my makeup. If you can find the color match c, it'll blend the rest of your face together nicely and it does well at covering up any blemishes
Jessica S.
Lowell, IN
This foundation is great! It's super light weight with great full coverage. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly without looking cakey. All in all a really great product and not break the bank expensive!
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 37 1 oz more...
This is the perfect everyday foundation! It's got a great natural finish, it's very lightweight but still has great coverage. I've been using it for years and it will always be such a favorite of mine!
Lauren C.
I've used this product for years. It gives just enough coverage but is not heavy or cake-y at all. It's lightweight and I believe it also has spf. It's really gentle on your skin too. One of my favorites
Wendy V.
Great foundation makes my skin looks great and flawless. It isn't to heavy which I love. It's not streaky or oily on my face. It's also easy to apply on and it was a good amount of product inside
Amber S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Yes yes yes! This product goes perfectly on skin. I use my foundation brush and apply. I love the way the foundation fits both my skin tone and doesn't cake up on my face.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!