BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Rachel S.
I really enjoyed this foundation but it's discontinued. :( it was a great natural looking foundation that lasted well on the skin.
Monica G.
Milwaukee, WI
This foundation is for a real natural look and it leaves it glowy . You don't need a lot of foundation a little goes a long way
Kaitlyn M.
Splendora, TX
This provides just the right amount of coverage for a natural yet put together look. Just wish there were a couple more shades.
Angela S.
Apopka, FL
Love this. Lightweight. Doesn't irritate my skin. I don't feel like I have makeup on and yet my skin tone looks perfectly even.
Kenzathome K.
This has been my go to high end foundation for years. I love the coverage and the wide range of shades to match any skin tone.
Amy M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Love this product. Goes on smooth and feels very light like there is nothing on your face. Stays on for a long time as well
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This is a good foundation for those looking for a simple product at a reasonable price. It comes in tons of colors too.
Andrea F.
Stokesdale, NC
Very good product. Goes on even and covers up well . I have red spots on my skin and those are gone when I use this.
Michelle Z.
Junction City, KS
Color match was spot on even through multiple seasons. Staying power better than most and didn't cause breakouts.
Taylor E.
Jacksonville, NC
Great coverage without making you look washed out. I love how natural it looks. It's one of my all time Favorites
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!