BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
absolutely love this foundation i love how it gives you like a medium coverage and it still somehow looks super natural. although it's kinda thick and you end up needing to add more to cover the whole face it's still pretty good
Alexis M.
I have been using this foundation for three years now and will never go back to any other foundation! This one in particular is the partial coverage and leaves a matte finish, and never feels 'cakey'. I would definitely recommend this to others
Maggie R.
CHICAGO, IL
This was the first foundation I ever wore and I liked it, but it is definitely not a high high quality foundation. I think that it is a great started foundation because it does achieve basic coverage
Rochelle L.
Spokane, WA
This is a really great foundation. It has a good amount of coverage while still looking natural and not too overwhelming. I use the Clinique loose powder on top of it for extra coverage and it gives a really pretty, matte, natural look--almost airbrushed while still being able to see that real you behind it.
Heidi O.
Federal Way
This foundation is the first foundation I have found that doesnt settle in my fine lines nor does it show off all of my dry skin. It is full coverage and applies easily. It lasts all day with no touch ups and Is perfectly priced. I would (and have) recommend to others.
Annelise M.
Birmingham, AL
I used Clinique Perfectly Real liquid foundation for several months. I loved it because it goes on easy, it leaves your skin feeling fresh, and does not look too caked on when finished. The color was a good match for my skin and never made my skin too oily. Although, sometimes I prefer more shine than this product offered.
Amy B.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a great go-to foundation.  It is reasonably priced and provides good coverage.  It lasts all day when used with a primer.  I use my airbrush foundation brush and it provides a smooth finish.  I think anyone looking for a new foundation should give it a try!
Mel B.
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 01 1 oz more...
This is my all time favorite foundation, however they have since taken my shade off the market. It lasts all day, covers extremely well, and is good for sensitive skin. A little goes a long way as well when using a brush so even though it is a more expensive brand you can use it for a longer period of time
Leicii D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product. It took me a good deal of searching to find a foundation that worked for my coloring, and this is the one. It goes on so well, and stays all day with just a spritz of finishing spray. It's not too oily or dry, great for everyone.
Kimberly V.
I love this make up.  I looks so natural and is not heavy on the skin.  I get numerous compliments on my skin and I owe it to this make up.  The price is right but upset because it seems like I cannot find it anywhere.  I would definitely purchase again.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!