BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Shanella S.
Rossville, GA
I have worn this foundation for years. Good, buildable coverage. However, doesn't seem to last as long as it used to. Still a good brand. Would purchase again.
Ryen W.
Perfect Perfect perfect! I don't know why it took me so long to find this foundation. It's great for dry skin. Perfect match! Definitely long lasting!
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So rich and the coverage is to die for. Clinique will not make you breakout and it has that classic makeup smell that reminds you of your mother.
Lauren M.
I like how it doesn't dry my skin out. It helps keep it moisturized all day where as some other brands of foundation make my skin dry and flaky.
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
me encanta clinique es un producto de alta calidad,dejando la piel de forma natural,deja la piel sin brillo y se abdiere facilmente a tu rostro
Natalie C.
Carrollton , GA
This is my favorite foundation. It doesn't dry your face out, doesn't feel cakey, and blends well with different skin tones. Highly recommend.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente cobertura me queda muy natural ya lo he comprado dos veces y lo seguiré comprando me encanta la terminación de mi maquillaje.
Chrisdee M.
Bellingham, WA
I have used other foundations and this is hands down the best they offer. Stays on all day, not greasy and doesn't make me break out.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It feels like I'm not wearing any makeup. It is definitely worth the price. I do not break out from using this.
Jeanlaura P.
El Paso, TX
Lots of shades to choose from and it goes on smooth and creamy. The scent is a little strong for me, but one it dies is not to bad.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation oxidized?