BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Megan S.
I'm not a huge foundation wearer, but when I am wearing foundation it is this one! I love how light it feels on my face! The only problem is that I feel it creases for me and sets into wrinkles. It's very frustrating. Also, by the end of the day, if I wear it for a full day, it starts to feel heavy on my skin. 😕
Rhian T.
Manchester, Lancashire
I liked this foundation on application as it did not feel too thick on my skin, it wasn't too thin either it gave a good coverage without being too heavy, the only issue is the staying power, it went quite patchy on my skin after a few hours and did not last well at all
Hailey L.
I really like this foundation. It offers great coverage without being thick, so your skin looks healthy and natural. It's easy to blend and it even has a little bit of SPF in it to help protect you against the sun. It lasts all day and I think it's worth the price.
Nicole C.
Grande Prairie , AB
It is super light feeling on your face and easy to put on. I bought this because they store I went to ran out of the other type I usually use. It doesn't clump or crease. I do have some issues with redness on my face and it doesn't cover as well as I would have liked. Overall it's great if all you need is a light coverage but for me I wouldn't but it again.
Sharry K.
toronto
Super cute and very natural looking small amount goes a long way very long lasting lasts about 6 to 7 hours ans all pros in favour but one con is its a bit too moisturized very effective highly recommend this product super cute comes off easily works best as a primer
Marta D.
Makes my skin look so natural. Not full coverage but definitely buildable and light weight. Definitely powder after applying as it is not matte.

I have oily skin and while I do have shine throughout the day, it sits nicely on my skin and does not feel heavy at all.
JoEllen S.
I have used this foundation for years and would t switch for anything. I love the feel in my skin - not heavy or oily. I love the degree of coverage it provides. It lasts all day, and does not melt off. It does not clog my pores and I never have any skin issues.
Esther R.
Aguadilla, PR
I've been using it for a year now and it has been really good to my skin. I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey. I really like this product and recommend it!
Sy F.
This is perfect. A light foundation, that blends in smoothly. Doesn't drive up or crack. Nice little packaged bottle. First time user and I absolutely love it and I'm not a foundation type of person. Definitely affordable. Would absolutely buy it again.
Laura P.
Saint Thomas
I recently purchased this foundation after bouncing around from drugstore foundation to drugstore foundation, and this has shown me what I've been missing. I was able to find the perfect shade for my fair skin, it does not irritate my already sensitive skin, gives great coverage without looking too thick and has the ability to last all day and into the night.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!