BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Melanija S.
Full coverage and looks good on skin, however feels quite heavy and does not have color pale enough for my type of skin.
Sandy H.
This Is Best of the best, my skin never feels so good like when I use this product for my daily routine! I love it
krista l.
Boise, ID
Like the light feel of this product. I feel it does leave my face feeling greasy and falls into wrinkles.
Elena K.
Not a fan. I am really picky with foundation because I find that most of it is really obvious. You can see it on my skin, as if it's just sitting on top. I'm not sure why that is, but this also does this. It looks like a mask on my face. I also think the shade I got is too light for my face but that part is not the product's fault. It also smells terrible, like paint or something. I wouldn't re-purchase.
Kelsey S.
Cobourg , ON
This product works good for a liquid foundation. It is matte when you first put it on however I found that it made my skin feel oily once I had been wearing it for a few hours. I think this product would be best for combination or dry skin. It is very easy to apply and I would purchase it again.
Brenda M.
Puebla, Puebla
He probado muy poco este producto pero me ha gustado, tiene buena cobertura y no se ve pastoso, ademas creo que es muy bueno para pieles grasas porque te da un terminado mate y es duradero, yo lo recomiendo bastante aunque para su uso en ocasiones especiales.
Megan S.
I'm not a huge foundation wearer, but when I am wearing foundation it is this one! I love how light it feels on my face! The only problem is that I feel it creases for me and sets into wrinkles. It's very frustrating. Also, by the end of the day, if I wear it for a full day, it starts to feel heavy on my skin. 😕
Gabeeba S.
Clinique products are excellent at all times. This product has a really soft and creamy feel to it but applies amazing and doesn't look cakey
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!