BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Sy F.
This is perfect. A light foundation, that blends in smoothly. Doesn't drive up or crack. Nice little packaged bottle. First time user and I absolutely love it and I'm not a foundation type of person. Definitely affordable. Would absolutely buy it again.
Charlene M.
I like this product, especially since it works well for my sensitive skin. It covers well and feels good. I find that I need a few different shades for different seasons, but I am happy with the product overall. It works well with my combination skin.
Jana D.
Sydney, NS
This is my all time favorite foundation, perfect coverage and not too heavy. It's the only brand that doesn't cause breakouts for me
Juhi P.
Didn't really set properly on my dry skin, not a fan of clinique foundations. The color selection is somewhat great but the formula is not for dry skin
Tara D.
Mellieha
Clinique products are great for my skin type being semi oily and semi dry. This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Warren , MB
I have purchased this bottle over and over I just love the color match and the coverage it gives!
Danie B.
Penhold
Loved this product! I found it to be smooth and light, and it blended in really nicely.
Amelie V.
Nice product. Good coverage. Nice finish, a bit dewy but not too much. Good colour for my skin
Sadie S.
I just started using this specific product but i love it and would defiantly buy it again
Jo-Annah Y.
Carbonear, Nl
Love any foundations that don't leave you feeling like your make up is caked on!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!