BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Gemma P.
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz more...
This foundation fits me perfectly when I have fake tanned! Never tried any of their foundation before and I definitely am impressed! This is full coverage and lasts all day! I'll definitely be buying this again!
Meally G.
My favourite foundation of all time!! It makes my skin look flawless with a matte finish but still gives my face dimension. I have combination skin and it works like a charm! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a new foundation!
Kharisma B.
Love this foundation so much because it has great full coverage and a nice matte like finish. I've repurchased it a few times and I would highly recommend it especially if you have oily skin! I can't get enough!
Brenda M.
Puebla, Puebla
He probado muy poco este producto pero me ha gustado, tiene buena cobertura y no se ve pastoso, ademas creo que es muy bueno para pieles grasas porque te da un terminado mate y es duradero, yo lo recomiendo bastante aunque para su uso en ocasiones especiales.
Robyn A.
Love this product. Gives me good coverage, through the day and night. Better for people with dry skin or a combination. Has a dewy finish rather than matte. Would buy this product again.
Sara F.
Kuwait, salam
A great option for a no-make up day or if you simply want something ultra light with remarkable coverage! It fades without primer or a finishing mist but that is probably the only drawback!
Elena K.
Not a fan. I am really picky with foundation because I find that most of it is really obvious. You can see it on my skin, as if it's just sitting on top. I'm not sure why that is, but this also does this. It looks like a mask on my face. I also think the shade I got is too light for my face but that part is not the product's fault. It also smells terrible, like paint or something. I wouldn't re-purchase.
Eliza A.
Berlin
It is a perfect choice for those who prefer lightweight, smooth foundation that fulfills its promise of looking as natural as possible. I even got several compliments about the quality of my skin. This pouder is absorbed very quickly and adapts to the texture of your skin, smooths it and gives the inner shine. Clinique states that Perfectly Real Makeup "feels like nothing at all", and they are absolutely right about it. It feels like your own skin but it thousand times more perfect. Just try it, and you will see everything by yourselves.
Megan S.
I'm not a huge foundation wearer, but when I am wearing foundation it is this one! I love how light it feels on my face! The only problem is that I feel it creases for me and sets into wrinkles. It's very frustrating. Also, by the end of the day, if I wear it for a full day, it starts to feel heavy on my skin. 😕
Rhian T.
Manchester, Lancashire
I liked this foundation on application as it did not feel too thick on my skin, it wasn't too thin either it gave a good coverage without being too heavy, the only issue is the staying power, it went quite patchy on my skin after a few hours and did not last well at all
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!