BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Molly S.
Amazing coverage , love love love thus foundation , pretty good coverage!♡♡
Tiffany F.
This is my favorite foundation! It has great coverage but isn't too heavy.
ElmoDeen's G.
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 36 1 oz more...
This foundation is perfect if you just want a lite coverage and for it to look natural sitting on your skin. You can build up but I prefer not to. The foundation is glowy and has little shimmer specks in it. Would recommend if you want a natural glowy but not heavy look.
Tayler B.
Goulds, AL
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 24 1 oz more...
Clinique is obviously known for their products to be good for sensitive skin. It’s not heavy/cakey so it doesn’t make your face break out. However, I just find there’s not enough coverage for me. I don’t break out often but I do have some freckles that I’d like to cover up a little more. It’s a great price and definitely good for a subtle make up day but it’s not my preference for a night out when I’m doing a full face makeup look.
Hannah B.
This foundation is brilliant. It is so easy to apply and it is easily buildable. It blends in lovely and I would most definitely recommend this product to everyone. It is my favourite foundation so far.
Alba G.
London , England
Whenever I'm looking for a new foundation, the first thing I look for is whether the foundation has great pigmentation, so if it's high coverage or not! And if it is I will most probably buy it, the great thing about this foundation is that even though it's high coverage it still looks very natural on the skin, they also have a huge variety of shades which is always a great thing! I would defo recommend!
Laura N.
Houston , TX
i tried for the first time and I like it, it looks really natural, is good for a dry or oily skin, the applicator is really helpful, so is a good stool for application, I tried so ,any brands but with this one I have the best results for my skin, has good coverage and it stay in your face not in you hands.
Suzette Marlene H.
I love this base, I feel that I take care of the skin and at the same time I cover all the imperfections, this is used by my mom too and really that both have gone very well with the base, super recommend but if a little Expensive but worth buying
I always go and I buy it, but I use it for more formal occasions
Rosie B.
Sandhurst, Hampshire
I have been using clinique products for many years now and this foundation is one of my favourites! The coverage isn't amazing but its good enough! Long lasting and applys very easily, excellent for sensitive skin! Also blends very well and leaves a natural look. I would definatly buy again! This foundation is definatly worth a try!
loreana c.
objectively this is one of the best foundations i have ever used as far as coverage is concerned, however, it just didn't work out for my skin, made me break out. if your skin is like mine (oily as hell) we are both better off with an oil-free alternative.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!