BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Emily B.
Perfect at hiding small blemishes. This is such a light cream, it works great for anyday.
Shikitita B.
Pomona
Love me foundation.......................................................................
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This is a great super full coverage easy to apply foundation it goes on great non streaky
Lindsay H.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is great and lightweight. It goes on very smoothly. I would highly recommend
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
Es muy ligera cubre muy bien es ideal por que es muy suave ideal para pieles sensibles
Kylee A.
Orlando
This left my skin soft and breathable not like other foundations that leave them dry
Ashley C.
Great foundation. Isn't too heavy. It goes on well and blends easily. Doesn't crease
Brandi N.
Love this foundation. Especially for the summer. Very light weight and not oily.
Megan C.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this. Goes in great! Not sure so much if it is natural products or not.
Love the lightweight feeling of this product. Not a heavy foundation. Perfect.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!