BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Elaf A.
Baghdad
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 10 1 oz
I love this base, I feel that I take care of the skin and at the same time I cover all the imperfections, this is used by my mom too and really that both have gone very well with the base, super recommend but if a little Expensive but worth buyingI always go and I buy it, but I use it for more formal occasions
Laura N.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i tried for the first time and I like it, it looks really natural, is good for a dry or oily skin, the applicator is really helpful, so is a good stool for application, I tried so ,any brands but with this one I have the best results for my skin, has good coverage and it stay in your face not in you hands.
Suzette Marlene H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always go and I buy it, but I use it for more formal occasions
Hailey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation. It offers great coverage without being thick, so your skin looks healthy and natural. It's easy to blend and it even has a little bit of SPF in it to help protect you against the sun. It lasts all day and I think it's worth the price.
Rosie B.
Sandhurst, Hampshire
I have been using clinique products for many years now and this foundation is one of my favourites! The coverage isn't amazing but its good enough! Long lasting and applys very easily, excellent for sensitive skin! Also blends very well and leaves a natural look. I would definatly buy again! This foundation is definatly worth a try!
loreana c.
objectively this is one of the best foundations i have ever used as far as coverage is concerned, however, it just didn't work out for my skin, made me break out. if your skin is like mine (oily as hell) we are both better off with an oil-free alternative.
Adalgisa M.
It is an easy to work with product but I really like coverage and this product is not enough for that, however, its easy to apply and blend. It's not really an expensive product but it's worth it. I would not buy again but if you like low coverage is a great product.
Nina R.
Clinique is my favourite one, I have tried many but this is absolutely amazing. Very long lasting, looks good on my skin even though my skin it's not perfect, I would definitely buy it again.
Gemma P.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz
This foundation fits me perfectly when I have fake tanned! Never tried any of their foundation before and I definitely am impressed! This is full coverage and lasts all day! I'll definitely be buying this again!
Meally G.
My favourite foundation of all time!! It makes my skin look flawless with a matte finish but still gives my face dimension. I have combination skin and it works like a charm! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a new foundation!
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation oxidized?