BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Esme R.
Edmond , OK
I did use this product for years and I loved it. It gives you the perfect cover without mess
Jessica h.
Apple Valley , CA
This is my everyday wear foundation, very light, just enough coverage, matches my skin great
Maleah C.
This foundation last all day and does not take much to cover face. Foundation applies thick
Sabina A.
Franklin Lks, NJ
Looks so natural. Good coverage. Lasts all day and doesn't make me oily throughout the day
Van V.
Favorite product. Love Clinique makeup. The foundation is good and i don't any complaints.
Delaney N.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite foundation, works great on my skin, easy to apply and have it stay looking great.
Alaa M.
Brandon, FL
Its a good foundation. The only issue i had with it is that it does get pretty cakey on me.
Dawn J.
Laurens, IA
I really like the clean smell that Clinique has. They always have good Bogo's and specials
Ashley L.
Moulton , AL
Love this foundation. Smooth covers very well and I don't feel like I have a ton of base on
Lindsay H.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is great and lightweight. It goes on very smoothly. I would highly recommend
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!