BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Sara Jane B.
This is a great product for someone looking for something not that heavy. One of the first products I used. Loved it but eventually wanted more coverage is the only reason I switched!
Ash D.
Augusta, GA
I'm a Clinique fan through and through! Over 10 years using their foundation. It was the 1st 'real' makeup I bought and worked great through years of bad skin problems!
Margaret C.
Great medium to light coverage foundation. This won't leave your face looking plaster-y or overly made up but will even out skin tone or blemishes. Feels good and if applied well won't transfer to clothes, phone, etc. I use my fingers to apply, but a sponge could also work well.
Devin B.
Palmetto, GA
Love this foundation. It is kind of thick but not the thickest. It is great for medium coverage. I like it because I can throw it on and not have to use much concealer. It is a good value if you buy it at gift time
Stoyka B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Clinique foundation because it stays good on my face without forming a mask like impretion. I recommend this for dayly use .
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
absolutely love this foundation i love how it gives you like a medium coverage and it still somehow looks super natural. although it's kinda thick and you end up needing to add more to cover the whole face it's still pretty good
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Natural look and doesnt damage my skin! Doesnt make it dry ir oily😋 just plain wonderfull! Love it! Easy to apply and long lasting!
Stephanie  H.
Franklinville, NY
I have used better, for cheaper. It is lightweight, which is nice, especially if you use a ton of make up. It had a matte finish, even though i felt it wasn't suppose to.
Morgan I.
Bald Knob, AR
Amazing coverage and all day wear!! Doesn't peel and flake off like a lot of full coverage foundations do
Jeni H.
Findlay , OH
It really covers up the red tint to my face on my cheeks. I used the Dewy finish and the coverage is great! I use a makeup brush to lightly apply it on my face and smooth it out with a finishing powder and it doesn't look caked on at all. I would for sure buy again as I have been using it for years!
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation oxidized?