BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Aslin R.
I gotta say I love this foundation so much, it is so hydrating and I love how it feels on the skin.
Natasha S.
Chapin, SC
Covers well. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all. Stays on all day. Would definitely recommend.
Bethan H.
Sheffield, AL
Good for a more casual sporty look. It isn't heavy at all and does not look thick when applied
Jackie C.
Used this foundation for years. It's a little thick but never feels heavy over my skin, though
Karina M.
It's an okay foundation. Doesn't last a long time and leaves your face oily. Don't recommend it
Lucila M.
Blanco, NM
I love it and recommend it......................................................... to anyone
Heather B.
New York , NY
Have been using this for years- love it! Does not make me break out like other products have.
Heather C.
Love this makeup. Has best coverage I've ever used and I can't even feel that I'm wearing it!
Jessica h.
Apple Valley , CA
This is my everyday wear foundation, very light, just enough coverage, matches my skin great
Sarah L.
Wdm, IA
Solid foundation - i have been using this product for years and I would highly recommend it.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!