BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Wendy V.
Great foundation makes my skin looks great and flawless. It isn't to heavy which I love. It's not streaky or oily on my face. It's also easy to apply on and it was a good amount of product inside
Great product and great company, this is my go to foundation it gives you enough coverage without being to heavy. And most of my skin care products are from clinique.They also have really go specials at Dillards i think where you can buy like a foundation and get a free gift bag with like a small mascara and eye shadow and nice little makeup bag.
Hannah B.
I was really disappointed in this foundation! I thought that Clinique was supposed to be formulated for sensitive skin, but this foundation made me break out like crazy! I liked the coverage and the way it made my skin feel, but I couldn't handle the breakouts so I switched to Estee Lauder. Really disappointed because I use Clinique concealer and eye shadows daily, but my skin can't handle their foundation.
Tiffany F.
This is my favorite foundation! It has great coverage but isn't too heavy.
Mae M.
This foundation is great! I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin and this foundation goes on so smoothly and blends into my skin so flawlessly. On top of that , it doesn't make me break out or clog my pores. Win!
Kaitlin B.
I love this makeup it definitely hides my blemishes and acne spots. It makes me feel like i have the perfect skin that i never had.
Jessica H.
I am very picky about my face makeup!! Clinique is the only kind I will wear!! It doesn't break me out like most makeups do and it covers my face very well! It is a little expensive but sooooo worth it!!
Reina R.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite foundations. Does not leave a cakey feeling on my face or an oily feeling.
Hollie D.
Winona, MS
I wasn't very impressed with Clinique's Perfectly Real makeup. It didn't have great coverage and my blemishes and freckles showed through. I might as well have worn no foundation.
Alejandra D.
Louisville, KY
I normally have a really tough time finding a tone that actually matches my fair skin but clinique has a very wide variety of tones for any skin i love how it glides on and uou barely feel like you have foundation on its not cake on feeling is nothing to worry about clinique i absolutely love and would recomend this brand for anyone
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!