BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Hanna W.
Portland , OR
I live by this foundation. I wear it daily and it gives the perfect amount of coverage. It is not too heavy and feels as though I am not wearing make up at all. It is extremely long lasting, not the easiest to get off but not many foundations are. I would definitely recommend it to others.
kathryn f.
Lewisville, Texas
Overall, this foundation is pretty solid for what it is, but I've had a couple of issues. This product product will slide right off of oily skin after a couple of hours, even with the use of setting powder, setting spray, and baking. Also, the product is extremely liquid-y and I often find myself having to apply way more than I need because too much product slid out of the bottle.
Gabriela A.
Beltsville, MD
This foundation is great because it's not to cakey it's very light and what I love about it! It stays in all day so you do have to add more things . But honestly, I wouldn't buy it if you have a oily face because if not it will work effectively on combination .
Kelsey L.
San Diego, ca
I rotate between this and bare minerals foundation. I use this in the summer when I don't want such a make up look...it's very light. It builds easy but I never need more that 2 layers to get the look I want. It does sometimes end up looking a little cakey by the end of the day but I have dry skin and I think that might be why. It has no smell which I like.
Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I am extremely pale and have freckles which I am not a fan of. This product really helps to lighten them and applies gently and covers my freckles very well with out looking as if I have tons of make up on. I have bought this a few times as I am a repeat customer and believer in this product.
Rebecca B.
Winter Spgs, FL
I switched to Clinique's Perfectly Real foundation this year after using SuperBalanced for years.  I wanted a change to my foundation as I am getting older and after sampling several other brands returned to Clinique.  When I started using Perfectly Real I was looking for a slightly thicker coverage, however after using it the past year I am ready to switch back to SuperBalanced.  Perfectly Real did everything it was supposed to, though, I just am ready to use a lighter product again.  I definitely would still recommend the product.
Courtney K.
Ten Mile, TN
This product is okay, but it has a caked/dewy look after a few hours. It's oily and not what I expected from it. I have combination skin, but this product made me too oily. The coverage is decent, but I would recommend this product because maybe it would work better for someone else.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have use this brand of foundation since 5 years ago, and I still buy the same because it is so good, I have really sensitive skin and this is perfect for it. I love all clinique products. I have combination skin and works perfect on me, my mom has also tried it ans she loves it too.
Sandy C.
Raleigh, NC
Works so well with my skin and doesn't create any breakouts. Easy to blend and has a good level of coverage and I love how there is SPF protection as well. My skin is a combination but sometimes can be very oil but the foundation does an excellent job. I've been using this for over 3 years and would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a not heavy feeling foundation.
Margaret C.
Great medium to light coverage foundation. This won't leave your face looking plaster-y or overly made up but will even out skin tone or blemishes. Feels good and if applied well won't transfer to clothes, phone, etc. I use my fingers to apply, but a sponge could also work well.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!