BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Amy J.
Clinique perfectly real is perfectly awesome. I have always liked Clinique face products they feel comfortable and natural and not like they will clog my pores or cause breakouts. I would definitely prickle again.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
who doesn't love Clinique.? love all of these products are fantastic skin is amazing above all this leaves the skin as a doll I love I recommend it completely. And they also have a great care for the skin.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
Great foundation! I used this for my wedding makeup and it really did the trick. It's a full coverage product and it shows great in photos. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Kristen W.
I LOVE this product! It provides #flawless coverage with an #SPF, but is #light and easy to apply. I have been using it for years, and will continue to do so. I recommend this 100%!
Jen L.
I really enjoy Clinique foundation. I'm not a fan of the matte look because in my opinion it doesn't look natural, and this stuff doesn't give that matte look, so i liked it even more.
Gabriella M.
Hacienda Heights, CA
It's a great foundation it's so light people don't even notice I wear foundation I've gotten told many times that they though it was my real skin ! And plus it doesn't break me out
Amber M.
Currently use this. The color matches my skin perfectly but I wish it had sunscreen in it. Clinique would it great if it used the name color naming system for all their products.
Amber S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Yes yes yes! This product goes perfectly on skin. I use my foundation brush and apply. I love the way the foundation fits both my skin tone and doesn't cake up on my face.
Amanda B.
Freeport, IL
Great coverage and ultra long wear. This foundation is great, although a little heavy and a tad oily if you accidentally use too much. But all in all I would recommend it.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
I was given this foundation by my sister who convinced me it was amazing. Once I tried it I was hooked. Flawless coverage, I couldn't see a single line on my face.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!