BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Mary M.
Wonderful product my family loves it a lot!! Great for just any occasion and any type of weather , day , etc!
Ansley N.
Georgia
It's a great foundation. It gives me a great coverage but a natural look. I would definitely buy it again!!!
Natalia Á.
Astoria, NY
This product is like if you don't have makeup in your face is amazing and very very clean. Totally love it
Ceira H.
This is a very natural feeling liquid foundation. It's great for those who just want to have a smooth look.
Tania O.
New Rochelle, NY
The Clinique perfecttky real is one of the best foundations I ever try is makes your sling look beautiful
Olivia R.
La Crosse, WI
By far my favorite cover up, unlike other ones I have used this product doesn't make your skin feel oily
Stephanie C.
totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love they are very good products the skin thanks them ...
Caitlin M.
Elizabethtown, PA
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 24 1 oz more...
Stays in my face all day and doesn’t make me feel oily. Love that it has sunscreen for all day protection
Morgan I.
Bald Knob, AR
Amazing coverage and all day wear!! Doesn't peel and flake off like a lot of full coverage foundations do
Krystal R.
Perfect match every time. You can never go wrong with clinque products. Such a great feel on your face.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!