BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Lowell, IN
This foundation is great! It's super light weight with great full coverage. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly without looking cakey. All in all a really great product and not break the bank expensive!
Kristi R.
This is the only foundation I use! It blends so well, it lasts all day, and it doesn't feel like you have anything on which is even better! I have oily skin and it doesn't create shine throughout the day. I will be so sad if they stop making this.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite foundation from Clinique. I've used this for years and love it. It's not to heavy and covers my skin evenly with a fresh faced look. Love it!
Chan B.
I love Clinique. I just started wearing make up about a year ago. I went to Clinique in the mall and they did my make up. Not only did they do a amazing job but they also gave me instructions on how to do my own make up. The product feels so light on my skin. I use all their products and I haven't has any problems.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
Clinique Perfectly Real foundation was a game changer for me! I love the weight of this on my face. It never feels too heave or cake like some of the other foundations I have tried recently. I like to look more natural and this provided exactly what I was looking for!
Maxie P.
Rockingham, NC
This foundation has amazing coverage and through out the day it helps soak up some of the oils from the face. Four drops of foundation on my brush covers my whole face.
Great product and great company, this is my go to foundation it gives you enough coverage without being to heavy. And most of my skin care products are from clinique.They also have really go specials at Dillards i think where you can buy like a foundation and get a free gift bag with like a small mascara and eye shadow and nice little makeup bag.
Hannah B.
I was really disappointed in this foundation! I thought that Clinique was supposed to be formulated for sensitive skin, but this foundation made me break out like crazy! I liked the coverage and the way it made my skin feel, but I couldn't handle the breakouts so I switched to Estee Lauder. Really disappointed because I use Clinique concealer and eye shadows daily, but my skin can't handle their foundation.
Tiffany F.
This is my favorite foundation! It has great coverage but isn't too heavy.
Mae M.
This foundation is great! I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin and this foundation goes on so smoothly and blends into my skin so flawlessly. On top of that , it doesn't make me break out or clog my pores. Win!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!