BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Brandi N.
Love this foundation. Especially for the summer. Very light weight and not oily.
Sara Jane B.
This is a great product for someone looking for something not that heavy. One of the first products I used. Loved it but eventually wanted more coverage is the only reason I switched!
Kristi R.
This is the only foundation I use! It blends so well, it lasts all day, and it doesn't feel like you have anything on which is even better! I have oily skin and it doesn't create shine throughout the day. I will be so sad if they stop making this.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite foundation from Clinique. I've used this for years and love it. It's not to heavy and covers my skin evenly with a fresh faced look. Love it!
Chan B.
I love Clinique. I just started wearing make up about a year ago. I went to Clinique in the mall and they did my make up. Not only did they do a amazing job but they also gave me instructions on how to do my own make up. The product feels so light on my skin. I use all their products and I haven't has any problems.
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
This foundation is really nice. It covers up my redness i have on my face and covers up any imperfections i might have that day like a pimple. Its a little on the pricey side but in my opinion its worth it.
Cindy W.
McLean, VA
This was my foundation for 3 years before I started to branch out. It's an affordable medium-coverage foundation that's pretty light on the skin.
SHAWN L.
Pelion, SC
This makeup makes my skin feel.normal and smooth. Not to much and doesnt make u look fake. Only makeup that doesnt irritate my face.
Annelise M.
Birmingham, AL
I used Clinique Perfectly Real liquid foundation for several months. I loved it because it goes on easy, it leaves your skin feeling fresh, and does not look too caked on when finished. The color was a good match for my skin and never made my skin too oily. Although, sometimes I prefer more shine than this product offered.
Jessica S.
Lowell, IN
This foundation is great! It's super light weight with great full coverage. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly without looking cakey. All in all a really great product and not break the bank expensive!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!