BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
cecilia L.
Kerkhoven
I thinks it's okay of a foundation . It covers up nicely. Probably won't buy it again. You don't need a whole lot
Becky C.
Hartsville, SC
Kinda disappointed with this foundation. I love coverage in a foundation and this one just didn't do it for me
Ashley S.
This foundation is the best liquid foundation I've found yet. It covers your face without leaving it all flaky.
Lunden D.
Gastonia, NC
It is a good product overall but there is a sticky and oily feeling after application and can be hard to blend.
Lynette R.
Carthage, NY
This product is super matte! You do not need to worry about you oily skin coming through with this. I love it!
Lesly P.
Perfect. it has the perfect coverage. although you habe to get the right color if not it looks too artificial.
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
I have freckles that I don't like to hide. This product evens my skin tone without taking away my natural look.
Anna B.
clarkesville
Great application goes on smooth. Also a great price for such high quality makeup definitely would buy again
Mary M.
Wonderful product my family loves it a lot!! Great for just any occasion and any type of weather , day , etc!
Ashleigh O.
Saginaw, MI
This is my favorite product from Clinique. Its very lightweight and blends in naturally with your skin tone!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!