7 Makeup Brands That Have Serious Shade Options
16 varieties available
Clinique Perfectly Real
4.41 / 5 based on 358 Reviews
A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
Clinique Perfectly Real
- "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
- "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
- "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
- "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
- "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Second favorite foundation other than NARS. It goes on so smooth and not too thick. It also stays well
The name says everything. Clinique Perfectly Real, is just that. It's smooth, and helps you look great.
I love this foundation! It's so light and airy. It really balances out my face. I absolutely love it!
I just bought this and I'm not 100% in love. I had another Clinique brand that I liked much better
It's an okay foundation. Doesn't last a long time and leaves your face oily. Don't recommend it
Have been using this for years- love it! Does not make me break out like other products have.
I really like the clean smell that Clinique has. They always have good Bogo's and specials
Favorite product. Love Clinique makeup. The foundation is good and i don't any complaints.
Perfect at hiding small blemishes. This is such a light cream, it works great for anyday.
This left my skin soft and breathable not like other foundations that leave them dry
Q & A
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
How does it work with oily skin?
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos