BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Amy M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Love this product. Goes on smooth and feels very light like there is nothing on your face. Stays on for a long time as well
Sarah B.
greenville, SC
Love this. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Highly recommend thisnproduct to people who want full coverage on their face.
Veronica A.
Long lasting wear! It's thick when coming out of the bottle but Love that it was not oily and felt very light on my face.
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
I love the gexture and the coverafe but i guess its not for my skin they mached me way to yellowish thats what i dislike
Kelli B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product did not offer enough coverage for me. Was looking for something that would cover up my redness a bit more
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This is a good foundation for those looking for a simple product at a reasonable price. It comes in tons of colors too.
Rayonna G.
Greeneville, TN
This has been my go to foundation for years. Works great with sensitive skin and give light to medium coverage easily.
Heather D.
This is a fantastic product! Always effective and packaged nicely ... it has pleasant odor and leaves a flawless finish
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I do like this foundation. But I have found one that I absolutely love. Urban decay seemed to work best for my skin.
Leila E.
Climique is a great great foundation. You don't break out as much as you will with other brands I personally like it.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!