BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Mackenzie B.
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 31 1 oz
Love this foundation! I just love Clinique products and this lasts a long time! Easy to apply and goes on smoothly!
cecilia L.
Kerkhoven
I thinks it's okay of a foundation . It covers up nicely. Probably won't buy it again. You don't need a whole lot
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz
Very beautiful foundation love the shades I am currently using the shade vanilla ! Love how it looks on the skin
Lesly P.
Perfect. it has the perfect coverage. although you habe to get the right color if not it looks too artificial.
Lunden D.
Gastonia, NC
It is a good product overall but there is a sticky and oily feeling after application and can be hard to blend.
Ansley N.
Georgia
It's a great foundation. It gives me a great coverage but a natural look. I would definitely buy it again!!!
Mary M.
Wonderful product my family loves it a lot!! Great for just any occasion and any type of weather , day , etc!
Anna B.
clarkesville
Great application goes on smooth. Also a great price for such high quality makeup definitely would buy again
Caitlin M.
Elizabethtown , PA
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 24 1 oz
Stays in my face all day and doesn’t make me feel oily. Love that it has sunscreen for all day protection
Stephanie C.
totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love they are very good products the skin thanks them ...
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!