BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Kim C.
Columbus, OH
Expensive and not that great. Makes my face feel oily and I don't feel like it covers blemishes very well. Would not buy again
Rachel M.
Fremont, CA
I don't enjoy this foundation very much. It doesn't look "normal" on my face. I don't like the way it feels on my skin either.
Kenzathome K.
This has been my go to high end foundation for years. I love the coverage and the wide range of shades to match any skin tone.
Monica G.
Milwaukee, WI
This foundation is for a real natural look and it leaves it glowy . You don't need a lot of foundation a little goes a long way
Angela S.
Apopka, FL
Love this. Lightweight. Doesn't irritate my skin. I don't feel like I have makeup on and yet my skin tone looks perfectly even.
Kaitlyn M.
Splendora, TX
This provides just the right amount of coverage for a natural yet put together look. Just wish there were a couple more shades.
Emma H.
This make up is light weight and blendable! Clinique is great and has great foundations! I would recommend you to try this out!
Cassandra C.
Too heavy for me for everyday wear, but when I want to go out and look flawless, it is my go too. I love how airbrushed I look.
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I love perfectly real!!!! Has a great natural finish,goes on easily and lasts all day!!!! I use shade 04 and have for years.
Amy M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Love this product. Goes on smooth and feels very light like there is nothing on your face. Stays on for a long time as well
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!