BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Brittany R.
Wow !!!! I can't believe they actually have my shade , I really have trouble finding the best one for me because I breakout but this is a good product!
Molly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing coverage , love love love thus foundation , pretty good coverage!♡♡
c p.
Review for: Other
I used this for years and wish I could’ve found it at my local place but couldn’t. Easily my favorite foundation. Easy to apply and not too cakey.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Clinique foundation really helped my skin because I had some blemishes and this foundation didn't irritate my skin and gave me very good coverage.
Destiny N.
Palestine, TX
I am so pleased with this product!! Its smooth has a very nice finish and i do have senstive dry skin and this does not break me out!!
Kayla P.
carthage
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz
Love love love! The coverage is absolutely stunning! Very light feeling foundation! Leaves skin feeling amazing with a airbrushed look!
Delaney H.
Cullowhee, NC
Works fantastic have been using it for years. Covers all imperfections for long periods of time and all different shades work great.
Hannah H.
It looks obvious I am wearing it. not many shade selections, but lasts a long time. Somewhat affordable. Matte finish
Leila E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Climique is a great great foundation. You don't break out as much as you will with other brands I personally like it.
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this foundation. But I have found one that I absolutely love. Urban decay seemed to work best for my skin.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation oxidized?