BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Love the lightweight feeling of this product. Not a heavy foundation. Perfect.
Sarah L.
Wdm, IA
Solid foundation - i have been using this product for years and I would highly recommend it.
Lindsay H.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is great and lightweight. It goes on very smoothly. I would highly recommend
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
Es muy ligera cubre muy bien es ideal por que es muy suave ideal para pieles sensibles
Ashley C.
Great foundation. Isn't too heavy. It goes on well and blends easily. Doesn't crease
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz
This is a game changer. It is like an instant Instagram filter! Clinique always has quality products! Sometimes might be pricey but quality is never an issue!
Kayla G.
Summerville, SC
This is the best. Blends to perfection and makes you look stunning. Blending it in is a must. So you don't look two toned. But other than that it's amazing.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
My skin is very oily and hard to find the perfect color to match. But I finally found Clinique perfectly real #1 and i never plan on switching anytime soon.
Sheri S.
Boise, ID
This product is amazing! I have oily skin and it works perfect for me. It is lightweight and goes on smooth and lasts all day. Good for oily skin.
Brittany R.
Wow !!!! I can't believe they actually have my shade , I really have trouble finding the best one for me because I breakout but this is a good product!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!