BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
Clinique foundation is pretty solid. Goes on a little bit thick for my preference but it doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin
Kayla P.
carthage
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz more...
Love love love! The coverage is absolutely stunning! Very light feeling foundation! Leaves skin feeling amazing with a airbrushed look!
Tracey  P.
Clyde, NC
Clinique has great products. So much to choose from. and great skincare products, and the foundation has great coverage and stays on
Delaney H.
Cullowhee, NC
Works fantastic have been using it for years. Covers all imperfections for long periods of time and all different shades work great.
SHAWN L.
Pelion, SC
This makeup makes my skin feel.normal and smooth. Not to much and doesnt make u look fake. Only makeup that doesnt irritate my face.
Chrisdee M.
Bellingham, WA
I have used other foundations and this is hands down the best they offer. Stays on all day, not greasy and doesn't make me break out.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It feels like I'm not wearing any makeup. It is definitely worth the price. I do not break out from using this.
kristen c.
Medina, OH
This is a great foundation. It goes on smoothly and does not look fake. I think it could work a little better at covering blemishes.
Stoyka B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Clinique foundation because it stays good on my face without forming a mask like impretion. I recommend this for dayly use .
Kaitlin B.
I love this makeup it definitely hides my blemishes and acne spots. It makes me feel like i have the perfect skin that i never had.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!