7 Makeup Brands That Have Serious Shade Options
16 varieties available
Clinique Perfectly Real
4.41 / 5 based on 358 Reviews
A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
Clinique Perfectly Real
- "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
- "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
- "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
- "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
- "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Perfect match every time. You can never go wrong with clinque products. Such a great feel on your face.
Long lasting wear! It's thick when coming out of the bottle but Love that it was not oily and felt very light on my face.
The creamy lightweight feel of this is amazing. I also like the complete coverage it gives all over.
I love this. Goes in great! Not sure so much if it is natural products or not.
I like the consistency and coverage of this foundation. However, it was a bit pricey. There was also a weird odor.
Perfect coverage, leaves face feeling fresh and clean. comes off easy. isn't heavy and is easy to match to your skin
Used this foundation for years. It's a little thick but never feels heavy over my skin, though
Love this makeup. Has best coverage I've ever used and I can't even feel that I'm wearing it!
By far my favorite cover up, unlike other ones I have used this product doesn't make your skin feel oily
I love it and recommend it......................................................... to anyone
Q & A
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
How does it work with oily skin?
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Does this foundation oxidized?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos