7 Makeup Brands That Have Serious Shade Options
16 varieties available
Clinique Perfectly Real
4.41 / 5 based on 358 Reviews
A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
Clinique Perfectly Real
- "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
- "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
- "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
- "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
- "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
This foundation is the best liquid foundation I've found yet. It covers your face without leaving it all flaky.
Its a good foundation. The only issue i had with it is that it does get pretty cakey on me.
This is a great foundation. It goes on smoothly and does not look fake. I think it could work a little better at covering blemishes.
Love this foundation. Smooth covers very well and I don't feel like I have a ton of base on
Favorite foundation, works great on my skin, easy to apply and have it stay looking great.
Kinda disappointed with this foundation. I love coverage in a foundation and this one just didn't do it for me
Love me foundation.......................................................................
Lightweight, non-greasy and lasts all day! What could be better? I especially like using this after I apply my daily moisturizer.
It is absolutely perfect. It isn't a shiny or ashy hot mess. And it wasn't expensive at all. Applies very well
Treats acne at the same time, but i do feel like it makes my skin a little bit oily though out the day
Q & A
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
How does it work with oily skin?
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos