BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Hanna C.
Spring Hill, TN
At first I enjoyed this foundation. After a few months of using, my face became really oily and you could see my pores underneath the makeup.
Stacey M.
Port Ludlow, WA
I have been using this foundation for years. I like the coverage for an everyday wear and feel like it blends well with my natural skin tone

Amber W.
The stuff feel super light on my face it's great for days when you don't want anything too heavy but you still want a little bit of coverage.
Cheyenne Y.
I use this everyday and love the coverage it gives, while not being too heavy. The texture is great and I love the way it feels on my skin.
Sarah C.
Paducah, KY
Great coverage for a day in the office. Very light and comfortable with very little touch up needed. Perfect colors to match any skin tone.
Sam M.
I highly recommend Clinique products !! They are very good . And have a very good quality . But they are a high end product their expensive
Gilli B.
Love this product! Great coverage , and very light feeling on my face! And it come at a great price and you can get it at every makeup shop
Holly C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this brand. All of their products work very well with my skin type. My skin does not break out. However, sometimes it feels oily.
Ramirez A.
Sparks, NV
I like this product because it has great coverage. It feels light weight and does not look cakes at all. It also helped control my acne.
Whitney A.
Maplewood, New Jersey
I loooove it!!!! Make me look very natural and stays all day on my face. I like it because I don't have to wear pressed powder on top.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!