7 Makeup Brands That Have Serious Shade Options
16 varieties available
Clinique Perfectly Real
4.41 / 5 based on 358 Reviews
A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.see more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
Clinique Perfectly Real
- "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
- "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
- "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
- "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
- "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
I don't enjoy this foundation very much. It doesn't look "normal" on my face. I don't like the way it feels on my skin either.
I'm m not a fan of this foundation it's not full coverage leaves my face oily and is gone half way through the day
I love perfectly real!!!! Has a great natural finish,goes on easily and lasts all day!!!! I use shade 04 and have for years.
I like this if is pretty good but very pricey I normally use it when they have w bonus time going ok
Light and clean hides blemishes without looking fake! Non oily base! Lasts all day without reapplying! Would recommend to friends
Covers well. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all. Stays on all day. Would definitely recommend.
This has been my go to foundation for years. Works great with sensitive skin and give light to medium coverage easily.
I highly recommend Clinique products !! They are very good . And have a very good quality . But they are a high end product their expensive
I do not like the look of a lot of make-up. This foundation is great as it looks natural yet provides good coverage.
I love this product. Highly recommend for acne prone skin. First foundation to perfectly match my discolored skin.
Q & A
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
How does it work with oily skin?
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Does this foundation oxidized?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos