BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 12 1 oz more...
My favorite Clinique foundation. It is a medium to mid-light coverage. Good color range. Nice feel. All around good foundation a natural finish.
Julie A.
Jonesboro, AR
Great coverage and light weight. Seems to last most of the day without rubbing off. Price is a little much but seems to fall in line with others.
liz b.
shelby township, mi
I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation. If you have acne prone skin on a bad day this will not give you enough coverage.
Lauren M.
I like how it doesn't dry my skin out. It helps keep it moisturized all day where as some other brands of foundation make my skin dry and flaky.
Cindy W.
McLean, VA
This was my foundation for 3 years before I started to branch out. It's an affordable medium-coverage foundation that's pretty light on the skin.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
So rich and the coverage is to die for. Clinique will not make you breakout and it has that classic makeup smell that reminds you of your mother.
Paola M.
I love this clinique liquid foundation. it smells literally like HEAVEN and is so light on my skin. Too much light for me but still wonderful.
Natalie C.
Carrollton , GA
This is my favorite foundation. It doesn't dry your face out, doesn't feel cakey, and blends well with different skin tones. Highly recommend.
Sandy S.
Love this! Natural look and doesnt damage my skin! Doesnt make it dry ir oily😋 just plain wonderfull! Love it! Easy to apply and long lasting!
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
me encanta clinique es un producto de alta calidad,dejando la piel de forma natural,deja la piel sin brillo y se abdiere facilmente a tu rostro
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!