BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Brittany R.
Wow !!!! I can't believe they actually have my shade , I really have trouble finding the best one for me because I breakout but this is a good product!
Debbie M.
Columbus, OH
This makeup is very lightweight. It's great for people who don't like to wear a lot of makeup. It comes in several shades. Great for that natural look!
Misty H.
Belmont, NC
I absolutely love this foundation. It covers so well with a stifle brush or a foundation brush. It is light and also has a compact that matches well.
Shannon B.
Dickson, TN
I love this foundation. It covers nicely but isn't too heavy. I like a natural look with all of my makeup and this foundation is the perfect base.
Rayleen C.
Use this foundation for everyday use. Light coverage but stays on my face. its good for starters and young teens that want to start wearing makeup
Heather S.
Austell, GA
This is my favorite makeup. It goes on nice and smoothly and makes my skin look great eve at the age of 45!! The color is perfect for my skin tone!
Amanda B.
Tampa, FL
I don't normally wear foundation as I find it to heavy for my face, however this one is so light and enables my skin to breath. Wonderful product.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Clinique foundation really helped my skin because I had some blemishes and this foundation didn't irritate my skin and gave me very good coverage.
c p.
Review for: Other more...
I used this for years and wish I could’ve found it at my local place but couldn’t. Easily my favorite foundation. Easy to apply and not too cakey.
Cindy W.
McLean, VA
This was my foundation for 3 years before I started to branch out. It's an affordable medium-coverage foundation that's pretty light on the skin.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!