BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
Clinique foundation is pretty solid. Goes on a little bit thick for my preference but it doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin
Lacey  V.
Evansdale, IA
I got this foundation for my birthday and I love it. It's probably one of my favorites foundations it gives me nice coverage and last through out the day
Tracey  P.
Clyde, NC
Clinique has great products. So much to choose from. and great skincare products, and the foundation has great coverage and stays on
TATIANA R.
Alvin, TX
Best foundation ever, if you have concerns about been oily, well is not i use this product for 5 yrs and no complains. i love it! i will not change it for anything!!
Stacey M.
Port Ludlow, WA
I have been using this foundation for years. I like the coverage for an everyday wear and feel like it blends well with my natural skin tone

Liseth S.
This is a very light weight foundation. I gave it 3 stars because it does not last as long as other foundations that I have used.
Jenny S.
I first bought this foundation when I got married almost 4 years ago. I still LOVE it! It goes on super easy and looks flawless.
Cheyenne Y.
I use this everyday and love the coverage it gives, while not being too heavy. The texture is great and I love the way it feels on my skin.
Ceira H.
This is a very natural feeling liquid foundation. It's great for those who just want to have a smooth look.
Kim C.
Columbus, OH
Expensive and not that great. Makes my face feel oily and I don't feel like it covers blemishes very well. Would not buy again
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!