BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Alesandra W.
Saint Johns, FL
My absolute favorite foundation. I love the packaging, and the formula is just fantastic for my skin. It lasts almost for the whole day with no touch-ups. It provides a moderate amount of coverage on first application, but it's so buildable that you can add more if you want.
Mary M.
This is my all time favorite! It's $23-$26 but a little goes a long way- i actually have my summer and winter shades and backups! It is not clumpy, does not clog pores, does not feel greasy, and is nice and light for daily use! I'd give this product 100 stars if I could
samantha s.
Sudbury, MA
I love this product. It makes my face look so smooth and I love that look. Its super good for oily skin and is very long lasting. I love that I can put it on in the morning and it still looks good at the end of the day. it is a light weight product and I would recommend
Camryn R.
This product looks very natural on the skin and covers issues well. It blends out on my skin so easily and evens out my redness and covers a majority of my freckles. This also doesn't clog my pores and break me out. It lasts all day and doesn't have make me oily or dry.
Jen L.
King George, VA
My favorite foundation of all time! I first tried this in high school and fell in love. It's long lasting and while it's not lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy. An entire bottle would last me almost a whole year so you can't beat that value! I will buy again.
Laura H.
New Orleans, LA
I've used perfectly real foundation for years. This is the most natural looking full coverage foundation I have found. It really looks beautiful on my skin and it has a great staying power when you complete your look with a loose finishing powder.
Caitlin F.
I have been using this foundation for about two years now. I love how this feels on my skin (which is dry sensitive) and it doesn't break me out like some other foundations. I only ly gave it 4 stars because I wish it was higher coverage.
Madeline J.
This product is okay. They don't make a shade that perfectly matches my skin tone because I am very pale, but the coverage is good. It's pretty lightweight if you don't put a lot on. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Haley C.
Maceo, KY
I like this liquid foundation but it's kind of thick so it takes more to go around the whole face and sometimes hard to spread across the face with a regular brush. Covers the skin very well when finally applied though.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite foundation. Nothing sets better on my skin then this! I love it, I have been using this for over a year now, and I am not switching anytime
Soon, unless someone can prove to me there is anything better!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!