BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz more...
This Clinique foundation is a similar quality to all its other lines of foundation. It’s not terribly impressive, but it works pretty well. With my severe acne, it didn’t cover very well. It’s easy to apply and wears ok.
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this foundation for the last 3 year and ulta just started selling it!!!! How exciting! I buy this product from Macy’s, Dillard’s, and ulta. This gives you awesome coverage and isn’t oily like a lot of foundations are. This also last forever
Vasudha s.
Columbus, OH
This was the first foundation I ever got and it’s still the one I use. This particular one is really hard to find in stores, even at clique stores. It is lightweight and perfect for daily use.
Sydney M.
syracuse, IN
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 10 1 oz more...
If you're wanting a natural every day look then perfectly real is the right choice for you. Does not cause breakouts, does not look heavy, and is not oily. Good for every day use.
Hope S.
Gainesville, FL
This was the first foundation I ever got. My mom bought it for me because I have sensitive skin and it was my best foundation I ever had. Its pricey and not a high coverage but it's nice
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 01 1 oz more...
This has been only the foundation I have been using since I got it as a sample. It's the only one I truly love and I can not live with out. You only need a few dabs for real true coverage and it beautiful! Just some setting spray and you're done! I use a flat circular brush to apply my foundation and it's truly just the best foundation. It matches my skin tone so well and covers any redness or dark circles without the need of all that extra makeup. It's also weightless and goes on perfectly! I recommended this to my boyfriends sister and she loves it as well!
Lily F.
Lexington, KY
I used Clinique Perfectly Real foundation for many years, and loved it. It never irritated my skin and matches my skin tone perfectly. I prefer a more natural look and tried many different products in an attempt to find something that doesn't make me look heavily "made-up". This goes on smoothly, provides excellent coverage and doesn't make me feel oily by the end of the day . In fact, wears very well, and still looks great by evening. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for sheer, natural looking coverage.  My only problem with it at all is I don't like the scent.  It smells too chemical like for my liking.  If it just smelled a bit better, I would feel like I had it all.
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Other more...
Honestly I haven't used this foundation in so long but this was the first foundation I had ever gotten when I was 12 and then I had no clue why but I liked it. Now I can tell you why it was the perfect shade for me it went on easy no streaks or creasing. The one thing I always had a problem with was my pores I had large pores then and I still do but then I had no idea what a primer was so it would make my pores look so much bigger than they were but not long after I discovered primer and it helped alot.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Alright so my skin tone is basically alabaster. Shade 01 does a perfect job of covering up my blemishes without looking cakey on my face. I don't need much at all to get the job done, and I set it with Clinique double pressed powder to have a fresh look that lasts all day. I have been using this since I was 13 and I couldn't imagine switching to a different brand!
Sophie W.
Indialantic, FL
This is a really good foundation for somebody who is just starting out in the makeup world. I think it's good for good skin. Not too dry or oily. It blends really easily and it stays on really well. It leaves a gorgeous matte finish as well. But it didn't quite match my skintone. So i would definitely recommend this for a teenager or somebody who is not really well versed in the make up world.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!