BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Kayla G.
Summerville, SC
This is the best. Blends to perfection and makes you look stunning. Blending it in is a must. So you don't look two toned. But other than that it's amazing.
Sheri S.
Boise, ID
This product is amazing! I have oily skin and it works perfect for me. It is lightweight and goes on smooth and lasts all day. Good for oily skin.
Lacey  V.
Evansdale, IA
I got this foundation for my birthday and I love it. It's probably one of my favorites foundations it gives me nice coverage and last through out the day
Jasmine Marie K.
Chula Vista, CA
It goes one smoothly and provides a very even coverage. It also looks natural enough so that I don't look like I have tons of makeup caked onto my face.
dar m.
Mabank, TX
Color stayed on very well. Color was a true match to my skin tone. Felt light weight and did not clog pores. Seemed like the tube did not last very long.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite foundation from Clinique. I've used this for years and love it. It's not to heavy and covers my skin evenly with a fresh faced look. Love it!
Ryen W.
Perfect Perfect perfect! I don't know why it took me so long to find this foundation. It's great for dry skin. Perfect match! Definitely long lasting!
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
I like Clinique's face make-up, but honestly, I can never get just the right color to match my face/neck. Otherwise it is good. No smell, no breakouts.
Debbie M.
Columbus, OH
This makeup is very lightweight. It's great for people who don't like to wear a lot of makeup. It comes in several shades. Great for that natural look!
Brittany R.
Wow !!!! I can't believe they actually have my shade , I really have trouble finding the best one for me because I breakout but this is a good product!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!