BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Heather S.
Austell, GA
This is my favorite makeup. It goes on nice and smoothly and makes my skin look great eve at the age of 45!! The color is perfect for my skin tone!
It keeps my skin oil free and stays put all day. My contour blends very well into it. My only complaint is that it does not double as a concealer
Julie A.
Jonesboro, AR
Great coverage and light weight. Seems to last most of the day without rubbing off. Price is a little much but seems to fall in line with others.
liz b.
shelby township, mi
I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation. If you have acne prone skin on a bad day this will not give you enough coverage.
Hanna C.
Spring Hill, TN
At first I enjoyed this foundation. After a few months of using, my face became really oily and you could see my pores underneath the makeup.
Sarah B.
Greenville, SC
Love this. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Highly recommend thisnproduct to people who want full coverage on their face.
Paola M.
I love this clinique liquid foundation. it smells literally like HEAVEN and is so light on my skin. Too much light for me but still wonderful.
Ashlyn P.
Erie, PA
Great foundation. Feels just like a tinted moisturizing but gives a little extra coverage. great or younger skin which just needs color corrected not full coverage.
Kelli B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product did not offer enough coverage for me. Was looking for something that would cover up my redness a bit more
Rayleen C.
Use this foundation for everyday use. Light coverage but stays on my face. its good for starters and young teens that want to start wearing makeup
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!