BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Carly G.
Riverview , Fl
This is a nice foundation for someone that wants a natural look. There are a ton of shades so finding a match is easy. It doesn't control oil, but doesn't make me feel oily either. Good basic foundation
Morgan B.
Blossom, TX
The BEST foundation on the market! Ive bever found a foundation with auch great coverage! Covers even the toughest freckles perfectly!
Laura N.
Cordele, GA
I love this foundation! I have it in alabaster and it matches in perfectly and leaves no make up lines! And it offers great coverage. It applies so smoothly
Whitney A.
Maplewood, New Jersey
I loooove it!!!! Make me look very natural and stays all day on my face. I like it because I don't have to wear pressed powder on top.
Laura G.
Everett, PA
Love this product. Great light coverage. Didn't make my sensitive skin break out. Tried a lot of foundations before I stumbled upon this one. Would definitely get again.
Debbie M.
Columbus, OH
This makeup is very lightweight. It's great for people who don't like to wear a lot of makeup. It comes in several shades. Great for that natural look!
Misty H.
Belmont, NC
I absolutely love this foundation. It covers so well with a stifle brush or a foundation brush. It is light and also has a compact that matches well.
Tarah L.
Brookport, IL
The best foundation I have ever used! I have tried many brands and this is the only one that works for me! It matches my skin tone perfectly and doesn't dry out or make my skin oily!
Michelle G.
Friendsville, TN
Love how smooth this goes on and the coverage is outstanding. It is expensive but it last and only takes very little. And you definitely get what you pay for!
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
Too heavy for me for everyday wear, but when I want to go out and look flawless, it is my go too. I love how airbrushed I look.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!