BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Tarah L.
Brookport, IL
The best foundation I have ever used! I have tried many brands and this is the only one that works for me! It matches my skin tone perfectly and doesn't dry out or make my skin oily!
Amber M.
Currently use this. The color matches my skin perfectly but I wish it had sunscreen in it. Clinique would it great if it used the name color naming system for all their products.
Ashlyn P.
Erie, PA
Great foundation. Feels just like a tinted moisturizing but gives a little extra coverage. great or younger skin which just needs color corrected not full coverage.
TATIANA R.
Alvin, TX
Best foundation ever, if you have concerns about been oily, well is not i use this product for 5 yrs and no complains. i love it! i will not change it for anything!!
Amy J.
Clinique perfectly real is perfectly awesome. I have always liked Clinique face products they feel comfortable and natural and not like they will clog my pores or cause breakouts. I would definitely prickle again.
Lanetta C.
Saint Louis, MO
This brand is great, especially for my oily skin, it goes on light and stays on all day. No clumps or lines showing. The matte look gives you that natural glow.
Maggy T.
Doral, FL
This makeup its excellent, has the perfect texture to cover the imperfections in our skin, leaves a smooth skin and it is durable. Perfect for a long night out
Michelle G.
Friendsville, TN
Love how smooth this goes on and the coverage is outstanding. It is expensive but it last and only takes very little. And you definitely get what you pay for!
Shanella S.
Rossville, GA
I have worn this foundation for years. Good, buildable coverage. However, doesn't seem to last as long as it used to. Still a good brand. Would purchase again.
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz more...
This is a game changer. It is like an instant Instagram filter! Clinique always has quality products! Sometimes might be pricey but quality is never an issue!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!