BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Tessa D.
Durham, NC
Gives great color and coverage, goes on evenly and smooth. I went back to using this foundation after using the acne foundation for a while, and this one provides much better coverage than the other does.
Kelli D.
Sidney, OH
I love this because it gives me such a smooth complexion and you don't feel like you're wearing any make up at all. On a downside though I feel like it wears off pretty fast.
Jamie O.
Charlotte, NC
I got this because I was having some breakouts and someone recommended it to me. I have noticed my skin is getting much better. Sometimes the coverage can be streaky, though
Jade S.
Frostburg, MD
I am a little disappointed in this product. I bought this product only in the skin clearing and while it goes on smooth I still break out from wearing this foundation. Does not keep skin clear.
Jasmine Marie K.
Chula Vista, CA
It goes one smoothly and provides a very even coverage. It also looks natural enough so that I don't look like I have tons of makeup caked onto my face.
Theresa H.
Avondale, AZ
I like this product. It's light weight and isn't all that bad of a foundation. I bought it and the women gave me a different color for my skin but overall was great.
Amber W.
The stuff feel super light on my face it's great for days when you don't want anything too heavy but you still want a little bit of coverage.
Holly C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this brand. All of their products work very well with my skin type. My skin does not break out. However, sometimes it feels oily.
Ramirez A.
Sparks, NV
I like this product because it has great coverage. It feels light weight and does not look cakes at all. It also helped control my acne.
Maggy T.
Doral, FL
This makeup its excellent, has the perfect texture to cover the imperfections in our skin, leaves a smooth skin and it is durable. Perfect for a long night out
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!