BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Jamie O.
Charlotte, NC
I got this because I was having some breakouts and someone recommended it to me. I have noticed my skin is getting much better. Sometimes the coverage can be streaky, though
Kelli D.
Sidney, OH
I love this because it gives me such a smooth complexion and you don't feel like you're wearing any make up at all. On a downside though I feel like it wears off pretty fast.
Jade S.
Frostburg, MD
I am a little disappointed in this product. I bought this product only in the skin clearing and while it goes on smooth I still break out from wearing this foundation. Does not keep skin clear.
Theresa H.
Avondale, AZ
I like this product. It's light weight and isn't all that bad of a foundation. I bought it and the women gave me a different color for my skin but overall was great.
Gabriella M.
Hacienda Heights, CA
It's a great foundation it's so light people don't even notice I wear foundation I've gotten told many times that they though it was my real skin ! And plus it doesn't break me out
Carly G.
Riverview , FL
This is a nice foundation for someone that wants a natural look. There are a ton of shades so finding a match is easy. It doesn't control oil, but doesn't make me feel oily either. Good basic foundation
Laura G.
Everett, PA
Love this product. Great light coverage. Didn't make my sensitive skin break out. Tried a lot of foundations before I stumbled upon this one. Would definitely get again.
Maxie P.
Rockingham, NC
This foundation has amazing coverage and through out the day it helps soak up some of the oils from the face. Four drops of foundation on my brush covers my whole face.
Tarah L.
Brookport, IL
The best foundation I have ever used! I have tried many brands and this is the only one that works for me! It matches my skin tone perfectly and doesn't dry out or make my skin oily!
Amber M.
Currently use this. The color matches my skin perfectly but I wish it had sunscreen in it. Clinique would it great if it used the name color naming system for all their products.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!