BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
I really like this makeup it blends well with your skin lasts all day and is easy to get off at the end of the day. I do wea for powder on top just to make sure I don't like 're applying every hour
Janet M.
Fresno, CA
I've been using this product for the past 2 years and I love it. It has just the right amount of coverage for a natural look that seems like you are wearing little to no makeup. It doesn't give me acne like other foundation has.
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
OH MY GOSH!!! in love with this full coverage ultra light formula from Clinique! it give me a natural glow and never looks caked on! and i cant wait to try it on my clients! worth the money!!!
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I love the range of shades that this brand has. This product gives me a very natural looking finish and I can build it on my darker areas. Just be sure to set it with powder else it will move.
Kelsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In shade 28, this is the liquid foundation I use on a daily basis. It goes on smooth and easy, and pairs well with my Clinique powder foundation. Great coverage for a light liquid foundation!
Nicole O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this foundation because it has buildable coverage. It can have light to heavy coverage. it feels light weight on your skin. The range of colors is perfect for all skin colors.
Kacy K.
Washington, DC
This was my go-to foundation for years. Nice, lightweight formula with medium coverage. Clinique is the only foundation brand that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I recently switched to the higher coverage Even Better foundation for the winter months but prefer Perfectly Real in the summer.
Lanetta C.
Saint Louis, MO
This brand is great, especially for my oily skin, it goes on light and stays on all day. No clumps or lines showing. The matte look gives you that natural glow.
Amanda B.
Tampa, FL
I don't normally wear foundation as I find it to heavy for my face, however this one is so light and enables my skin to breath. Wonderful product.
Shannon B.
Dickson, TN
I love this foundation. It covers nicely but isn't too heavy. I like a natural look with all of my makeup and this foundation is the perfect base.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation oxidized?