BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Esme R.
Edmond , OK
I did use this product for years and I loved it. It gives you the perfect cover without mess
Brooke P.
Moundville, AL
I am absolutely in love with this product. I was introduced with this makeup from my local Clinique while I was getting my makeup done for senior pictures and I fell in love. The reason I love this makeup is because it covers all of my face and all my redness on my skin
Hannah E.
This isn't my favorite foundation but it's the only one I have right now. It does on smooth and they have many shade I just believe that it doesn't last on my skin. The foundation oxidizes and is gone from my skin within 5 hours
Annette P.
This foundation was just average for me. The coverage, or lack of, left much to be desired. When a foundation is rather sheer, I find it a little pointless. This foundation doesn't even my skin tone, let alone cover imperfections.
Liliana A.
Clinique was one of my favorites when it comes to foundation. I really loved it, has a very good coverage, medium to high, good shade selection, many of the pinks, but is a good foundation for the price. Best foundation ever!
Kait S.
This is the best lightweight foundation that still covers blemishes and stays on throughout the day. Not too thick, goes on smooth and doesn't cake, and gives an all over even color. Highly recommend for every day use!
Jonna N.
If I feel like splurging, this is one of the items that I check out at the beauty bar at Macys or any other department store. Clinique is one of the top brands out there so a lot of things I buy from it, I trust!
Brandy B.
Defiance, OH
This is such an amazing product! Light weight with great coverage! It's great for all day coverage without the heavy feeling that some other foundations will have!
Courtney M.
Sherwood, AR
This is by far my favorite foundation. It goes on very smooth and easy. It is buildable and provides full coverage without feeling too heavy. It lasts all day. I always get compliments on my skin because of this.
Megan S.
I use a pee sized amount with my fingers when applying it to my face. It feels really lite on my face when I have it on. However it smears off and doesn't cover all that well.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!