BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this foundation. For sensitive skin it causes no problems. The foundation is smooth and gets rid of the fear of having two tones between face and neck. 10/10 would recommend.
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I really like the full coverage and perfect color for my skin! It is long lasting and so creamy, but feels like you have nothing on your skin! This is definitely worth the money!
Kristen E.
Hessmer, LA
I love the finish that Clinique's Perfectly Real Foundation leaves on my face. I wish the coverage was just a tad stronger. However, it is to apply more without looking caked on.
Kristen W.
I LOVE this product! It provides #flawless coverage with an #SPF, but is #light and easy to apply. I have been using it for years, and will continue to do so. I recommend this 100%!
Stephanie P.
Elizabeth
It's hard to find makeup for all types of skin. Today my skin my be dry and tomorrow my skin will be oily. With this product you don't have to change from one day to the next, you can use it daily. It also last all day without needing to refresh.
Hollie D.
Brandon, MS
I wasn't very impressed with Clinique's Perfectly Real makeup. It didn't have great coverage and my blemishes and freckles showed through. I might as well have worn no foundation.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
who doesn't love Clinique.? love all of these products are fantastic skin is amazing above all this leaves the skin as a doll I love I recommend it completely. And they also have a great care for the skin.
Justice D.
I try to stay away from liquid due to my sensitive, since prone skin but this product is light and gives me the coverage I need all day. It's the perfect size for the price I pay, since I don't use it everyday. I would define my buy again!
Amanda B.
Freeport, IL
Great coverage and ultra long wear. This foundation is great, although a little heavy and a tad oily if you accidentally use too much. But all in all I would recommend it.
Camryn R.
This product looks very natural on the skin and covers issues well. It blends out on my skin so easily and evens out my redness and covers a majority of my freckles. This also doesn't clog my pores and break me out. It lasts all day and doesn't have make me oily or dry.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!