BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
April C.
Augusta, Ga
This foundation come is several shades. I would say coverage is a medium because the color of the spots and scars on my face are muted. They are still somewhat visible. Once applied it looks very natural and isn't cakey. Overall, a very good foundation and one of my favorites.
Holly D.
Mcdonough, GA
This product is the best best best foundation I have ever used. I have always needed a foundation for winter and one for summer but this one I use year round because of its light application but full, radiant cocerage! My mom bought this for me and I will continue to buy!
Gabby K.
This foundation is amazing. The coverage is unreal. You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage. This is not light coverage. I use a loose setting powder from Makeup Forever on top, and it looks airbrushed.
Lesley G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this foundation every single day, and I have for years. It doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I have to touch up my makeup regularly however, especially during work. I'm a server, so if I sweat at all.. It kind of smudges. Other than that, it's great!
Ashleigh G.
Alma, AR
I enjoy the naturalness and feel of this make-up. I feel that it blends easily. It is good at moisturizing your face, but could be a bit better. I also wish it would stay on a bit longer, but feel if I used a powder over it, I'd feel that it was perfect.
Katelyn M.
Athens, OH
I started using Clinique foundation after my mother recommended it. I have sensitive skin like she does, and she's used this trusted brand for years without any problems. I love the coverage my clinique foundation gives me without irritating my face.
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I really like the full coverage and perfect color for my skin! It is long lasting and so creamy, but feels like you have nothing on your skin! This is definitely worth the money!
Stephanie P.
Elizabeth
It's hard to find makeup for all types of skin. Today my skin my be dry and tomorrow my skin will be oily. With this product you don't have to change from one day to the next, you can use it daily. It also last all day without needing to refresh.
Kristen E.
Hessmer, LA
I love the finish that Clinique's Perfectly Real Foundation leaves on my face. I wish the coverage was just a tad stronger. However, it is to apply more without looking caked on.
Justice D.
I try to stay away from liquid due to my sensitive, since prone skin but this product is light and gives me the coverage I need all day. It's the perfect size for the price I pay, since I don't use it everyday. I would define my buy again!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!