BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Erin R.
I have been using this foundation for a few years now and I have always been satisfied with it. It is the perfect amount of coverage without feeling heavy or oily on my skin. It wears throughout the day very well without have to do touchups. The makeup also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Alexandra A.
Pico Rivera, CA
This foundation is mostly sheer to me, it's somewhat buildable. I'd say it's more of a summer foundation, or for someone who doesn't like a lot of coverage. It can be used as a BB cream, I really do like it, but I'd prefer something with a little more coverage. And I love how it's non comedogenic, so it will not clog pores and create acne!
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
This foundation is really nice. It covers up my redness i have on my face and covers up any imperfections i might have that day like a pimple. Its a little on the pricey side but in my opinion its worth it.
Marcie S.
Bullard, TX
This stuff was ok. It was long lasting but made my face very oily if I wore it for over 2 hours. The presentation and packaging was nice. I do have oily skin, but I tried a drugstore brand that did a way better job at containing my oils. I won't buy again bc I found something better
Kat S.
I LOVED this foundation. They have so many different shades, and it applies like a dream. It's smooth, lightweight, and nearly flawless. However, it is a little expensive, and that is why I rated it four stars instead of five. If you're willing to spend the extra money, it is well worth it!
Jessica H.
I am very picky about my face makeup!! Clinique is the only kind I will wear!! It doesn't break me out like most makeups do and it covers my face very well! It is a little expensive but sooooo worth it!!
Emily S.
This is a lightweight, breathable foundation that doesn't make your face greasy. It stays on well throughout the day. I've used this foundation for several years, and my only complaint is that it is sometimes too opaque for my taste. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
The shade 01 or 02 (depending on the time of year) was great on my but after a while this tended to crease on my forehead and eyelids so after using this for a few months I moved on to try other things.
Madeline J.
This product is okay. They don't make a shade that perfectly matches my skin tone because I am very pale, but the coverage is good. It's pretty lightweight if you don't put a lot on. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
Great foundation! I used this for my wedding makeup and it really did the trick. It's a full coverage product and it shows great in photos. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!