BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Hollie D.
Winona, MS
I wasn't very impressed with Clinique's Perfectly Real makeup. It didn't have great coverage and my blemishes and freckles showed through. I might as well have worn no foundation.
Camryn R.
This product looks very natural on the skin and covers issues well. It blends out on my skin so easily and evens out my redness and covers a majority of my freckles. This also doesn't clog my pores and break me out. It lasts all day and doesn't have make me oily or dry.
Amanda B.
Freeport, IL
Great coverage and ultra long wear. This foundation is great, although a little heavy and a tad oily if you accidentally use too much. But all in all I would recommend it.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this foundation by my sister who convinced me it was amazing. Once I tried it I was hooked. Flawless coverage, I couldn't see a single line on my face.
Gabriella M.
Hacienda Heights, CA
It's a great foundation it's so light people don't even notice I wear foundation I've gotten told many times that they though it was my real skin ! And plus it doesn't break me out
Maxie P.
Rockingham, NC
This foundation has amazing coverage and through out the day it helps soak up some of the oils from the face. Four drops of foundation on my brush covers my whole face.
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique perfectly real is perfectly awesome. I have always liked Clinique face products they feel comfortable and natural and not like they will clog my pores or cause breakouts. I would definitely prickle again.
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz
This is a game changer. It is like an instant Instagram filter! Clinique always has quality products! Sometimes might be pricey but quality is never an issue!
Shanella S.
Rossville, GA
I have worn this foundation for years. Good, buildable coverage. However, doesn't seem to last as long as it used to. Still a good brand. Would purchase again.
Kayla G.
Summerville, SC
This is the best. Blends to perfection and makes you look stunning. Blending it in is a must. So you don't look two toned. But other than that it's amazing.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation oxidized?