BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
I use this in my daily makeup routine! I really love the nice matte finish that this foundation gives. It's also very easy to apply and has great coverage. I don't even have to apply a lot because of the coverage, so it's pretty lightweight for me.
Reanna B.
Brooklyn, NY
I like Clinique for my oily skin and their prices are pretty reasonable. However, it does not stay put for very long. I was using them for years and finally decided to try some other brands that fit the bill a lot better than this product did.
Maddie H.
College Station, TX
I use this product in my daily routine, it's easy to apply and works great with my combination skin, but does not have as good as coverage as I would like it to have. The price is very fair, and the product lasts me for a long time. I am a repeated buyer of this product.
Katherine H.
Love this foundation!! It's a medium to full coverage and your skin looks like skin, very natural. The shade range is great so you can find your perfect match. I suggest going to the Clinique counter at a department store and getting a 7 day sample so you can try it out!
Tonya S.
La Grange, MO
This is beautiful foundation. No hard smells, it covers great, and it's not cakey. I recommend this. Its my go to, my favorite foundation that I have used so far.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Works wonders on my acne prone skin, it is not irritating and doesn't cause me more breakouts. Easy to find at a department store as well as ulta and sephora, it is not a high end price more a medium priced product
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 01 1 oz
I really like this foundation. It is build-able so I can use it various ways and I haven't needed concealer lately either, I just use my foundation! I find that I get about 7 good hours out of it, but it is still clinging on after a 12 hour day.
Alicia G.
Urbandale
I use this foundation every day and sometimes it can get thick if not put on right but I still love it and it matches my skin tone perfectly, whereas others have not been able to match as well with my skin.
Marianne D.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 01 1 oz
Not a bad foundation but does not give full coverage. Plus it does not blend with the skin. However you get your money's worth and it is a great base that is easy to apply. Not sure if I will continue to use
Hannah B.
I was honestly hoping for more from this foundation. I found that even with the use of a primer and setting spray this foundation just seems to wear off by the end of the day and it doesn't provide as much coverage as it promises.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!