BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Mary M.
This is my all time favorite! It's $23-$26 but a little goes a long way- i actually have my summer and winter shades and backups! It is not clumpy, does not clog pores, does not feel greasy, and is nice and light for daily use! I'd give this product 100 stars if I could
Jen L.
King George, VA
My favorite foundation of all time! I first tried this in high school and fell in love. It's long lasting and while it's not lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy. An entire bottle would last me almost a whole year so you can't beat that value! I will buy again.
Emily K.
Nice, light foundation that makes your skin look beautiful. It just makes your skin look so smooth and good without looking like you caked makeup on you face. I have skin that is on the drier side and I enjoyed this. Not super moisturizing, but not drying.
Kylee F.
Salina, KS
I cannot live without this foundation. It has great coverage that last all day even when I'm working 15 hour days. It's very affordable for the quality of product. I bought this product from Dillard when they had the free gift and have continued to buy it since it's been such a great product.
Anna G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Good coverage, good match (# 04). It feels light on the skin and has a natural finish. I wasn't crazy about the fact that it didn't hold up very well after only six hours, though, especially in the t-zone. Definitely need to touch up with this one.
Sara D.
Omaha, NE
Ever so often I decide try a different foundation, but always regret it and end up coming back to Perfectly Real. For me, it is the perfect amount of coverage to even out the look of my skin without feeling too heavy or ending up cakey or fake-looking. It has been my go-to foundation for years.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
I love this foundation! I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it. My mother in law bought me this to try a few Christmas' ago and I fell in love!! I use it all the time. It blends in perfectly and looks great. It's also great for sensitive skin. She usually buys the sets because they're usually a holiday special!
Kristi R.
This is the only foundation I use! It blends so well, it lasts all day, and it doesn't feel like you have anything on which is even better! I have oily skin and it doesn't create shine throughout the day. I will be so sad if they stop making this.
Alejandra D.
Louisville, KY
I normally have a really tough time finding a tone that actually matches my fair skin but clinique has a very wide variety of tones for any skin i love how it glides on and uou barely feel like you have foundation on its not cake on feeling is nothing to worry about clinique i absolutely love and would recomend this brand for anyone
Asia R.
Blacklick, OH
This foundation is very creamy and does not dry out or stick to any dry patches on my face! It blends beautifully with a brush whereas a beauty blender tends to soak up a lot of the product. It was also very nice to find a foundation that perfectly matched my very fair skin tone!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!