BY CLINIQUE #40 in Powder Foundation

Silky, oil-free formula looks like your skin-only better. Optimizes skin's varying tones to create a more even appearance. Buildable coverage lasts for hours, yet feels like nothing at all. Controls shine. In a ready-to-go, ready-to-perfect compact. Oil-free.

• se puede usar este con la esponja húmeda?2 Answers
  • When I first used the product, it was amazing and blended in perf...2 Answers
  • This is so amazing and useful 2 Answers
Laura H.
Biloxi, MS
Clinique perfectly real will always be my favorite foundation. I have used it for years and years that I have never had a problem, break out, or dryness issue. I do sometimes try out other foundations but I always end up coming back to the one that I know best! I think I could say I am a very loyal shopper when it comes to Clinique foundation.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
Review for: 120 more...
I've been using this powder for years. Liquid foundation doesn't agree with my skin so I usually stick to powders. This one is light but offers very good coverage. I like that it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face! The color selection is great.
Mari P.
Milton
Review for: 108 more...
I didn’t find that this powder alone provided great coverage but paired with a liquid foundation it did a nice job of mattifying the skin and adding just a tiny bit of extra coverage. It also was perfect for setting the liquid products.
Chelsea N.
Wallins Creek, KY
Review for: 106 more...
This powder have always been a must for me to have in my purse. I can wear it with any makeup and it still looks amazing. I even wore it by itself sometimes just to even put my skin. I would definitely recommend!!
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
I found that this powder cakes easily. It also doesn’t have enough pigment to be a foundation for me. It also felt very heavy on my skin and made my face sweat which in turn made it melt off. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
This product is great! I have been using this for years. The product is true to its color and does not have that orange look once the powder settles. It’s a very light to medium coverage. It’s great for coverup and as a setting powder.
Jill W.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Review for: 108 more...
Ummmm yes daddy I DO! This has gone over and above my expectations for a powder makeup. It’s soooo good at coverage, I was skeptical when a friend suggested it being amazing at covering blemishes but it did not disappoint
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Pretty good powder foundation. It's buildable, which I love. I like a full coverage so I actually use this as my setting powders and looks great that way. Huge variety of colors as well!
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
The compact powder is perfect to fix your makeup throughout the day! I use this everyday and keep it in my purse for when I need a touch up. The color is great and it covers well!
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Over all the pressed powders I have used this is my favorite one of all times. Clinique is the best to me in good cosmetics for the skin. This powder can be used alone and if i have to compare I would compare it to the milani press powder. It's a bit on the high end of $25 a little more with tax but it's so worth it. The coverage is amazing and it's easy to blend. Would recommend
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
I'm looking for a daily use makeup. I tend to get a red face that breaks out easy....is this a good product?
This is so amazing and useful
Megan M.
Bessemer, MI
I love this powder! it blends so well and covers all the minor imperfections! I recommend!
Adriana G.
How do you girls match to the right shade?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?