BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Mollie K.
College Park, MD
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PRODUCT I USE FOR THE SPRING/SUMMER SEASONS! It is a very light weight formula but still has GREAT coverage! I personally like putting it on with a foundation brush and the smoothing it over with my fingers to give it a more natural, and less brush-y look! I highly recommend this but you should definitely buy one or two shades darker than you if you plan to use it at the end of the summer and into the fall!
Danijel P.
Raleigh, NC
I haven't used this makeup for some time, but it was one of the first higher end foundations I ever used. I remember it feeling very comfortable and looking demi-matte and very skin-like. It was only about $24 at the time and I thought it was overall a great foundation, I just wish it had at least a little SPF, but I do recommend it if you have fragrance sensitivities since the brand uses no added fragrances.
Adam C.
Winthrop, MA
I personally love this foundation. I do wish the coverage was a little heavier, but it's easily build able. It leaves your skin dewy, which I love very much, and it lasts all day without showing pretty much any redness or discoloration. I really do recommend this product if you like a product that's like a mixture of a BB Cream but also a regular foundation.
Elsa S.
I particularly like this product, I feel that it looks pretty natural so it gives you that great look. In my experience, it gave a good amount of coverage. It has a dewy finish and yet it didn't feel super oily which I love. I would totally recommend it to other because of the fact that it's a fairly good price for what I offers.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought my clinique foundation during December because i needed a light weight foundation that didn't let my skin dry out in the cold. this foundation is everything i wanted Nd clinique creates some awesome formulas. i used the foundation with a completely different off brand foundation and it blended splendidly.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I have been using clinique for my foundation pretty much for the past 4-5 years. I like it because it feels light and clean on my face rather than plaque but it is not full coverage. it's more like even skin tone so if you are looking for something more full coverage try full coverage products.
Sara D.
Omaha, NE
Ever so often I decide try a different foundation, but always regret it and end up coming back to Perfectly Real. For me, it is the perfect amount of coverage to even out the look of my skin without feeling too heavy or ending up cakey or fake-looking. It has been my go-to foundation for years.
Asia R.
Blacklick, OH
This foundation is very creamy and does not dry out or stick to any dry patches on my face! It blends beautifully with a brush whereas a beauty blender tends to soak up a lot of the product. It was also very nice to find a foundation that perfectly matched my very fair skin tone!
Megan K.
Lincoln, NE
I use this everyday! It is so light on your face but yet covers everything! It is so easy to apply, it is just like putting lotion on your face! Because it is a lotion based foundation it is a bit oily! But if you just bake afterwards it is not big deal! I will always buy this!
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This makeup is pretty great it works well the only real problem I had with it was when I tan in the summer I could not find a shade that matched my skin tone because their makeup has more of a pink undertone then a olive color. But the price was not bad for higher end makeup.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!