9 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's fu...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PRODUCT I USE FOR THE SPRING/SUMMER SEASONS! It is a very light weight formula but still has GREAT coverage! I personally like putting it on with a foundation brush and the smoothing it over with my fingers to give it a more natural, and less brush-y look! I highly recommend this but you should definitely buy one or two shades darker than you if you plan to use it at the end of the summer and into the fall!
Danijel P.
Danijel P.
Raleigh, NC
I haven't used this makeup for some time, but it was one of the first higher end foundations I ever used. I remember it feeling very comfortable and looking demi-matte and very skin-like. It was only about $24 at the time and I thought it was overall a great foundation, I just wish it had at least a little SPF, but I do recommend it if you have fragrance sensitivities since the brand uses no added fragrances.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright so my skin tone is basically alabaster. Shade 01 does a perfect job of covering up my blemishes without looking cakey on my face. I don't need much at all to get the job done, and I set it with Clinique double pressed powder to have a fresh look that lasts all day. I have been using this since I was 13 and I couldn't imagine switching to a different brand!
Adam C.
Adam C.
Winthrop, MA
I personally love this foundation. I do wish the coverage was a little heavier, but it's easily build able. It leaves your skin dewy, which I love very much, and it lasts all day without showing pretty much any redness or discoloration. I really do recommend this product if you like a product that's like a mixture of a BB Cream but also a regular foundation.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Pico Rivera, CA
This foundation is mostly sheer to me, it's somewhat buildable. I'd say it's more of a summer foundation, or for someone who doesn't like a lot of coverage. It can be used as a BB cream, I really do like it, but I'd prefer something with a little more coverage. And I love how it's non comedogenic, so it will not clog pores and create acne!
Elsa S.
Elsa S.
I particularly like this product, I feel that it looks pretty natural so it gives you that great look. In my experience, it gave a good amount of coverage. It has a dewy finish and yet it didn't feel super oily which I love. I would totally recommend it to other because of the fact that it's a fairly good price for what I offers.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my clinique foundation during December because i needed a light weight foundation that didn't let my skin dry out in the cold. this foundation is everything i wanted Nd clinique creates some awesome formulas. i used the foundation with a completely different off brand foundation and it blended splendidly.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Omaha, NE
Ever so often I decide try a different foundation, but always regret it and end up coming back to Perfectly Real. For me, it is the perfect amount of coverage to even out the look of my skin without feeling too heavy or ending up cakey or fake-looking. It has been my go-to foundation for years.
Egla A.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
I have been using clinique for my foundation pretty much for the past 4-5 years. I like it because it feels light and clean on my face rather than plaque but it is not full coverage. it's more like even skin tone so if you are looking for something more full coverage try full coverage products.
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Salina, KS
I cannot live without this foundation. It has great coverage that last all day even when I'm working 15 hour days. It's very affordable for the quality of product. I bought this product from Dillard when they had the free gift and have continued to buy it since it's been such a great product.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Christina e.
Christina e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What size does this come in?