BY CLINIQUE

A skin-perfecting, ultra-lightweight liquid foundation. Create a natural, perfected look with this long-wearing, ultra-light liquid formula that provides moderate coverage. The patent-pending* micromirrored technology optically resurfaces skin.*US and International Patents Pending For dry-combination to combination-oily skin types. The formula is oil-free and non-acnegenic.

• Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?2 Answers
  • This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's ...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation oxidized?1 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
  • "I have acne prone skin and I have to differ to some of the reviews, because it does provide me a really good coverage without looking heavy or cakey." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't use it everyday but it is a pretty good foundation." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is light on the skin and at the same time has great coverage. " in 1 review
  • "You could easily pull it off as just medium coverage, but could for sure pass it up as full coverage." in 1 review
  • "I usually have a hard time picking a foundation that I like and sticking with it." in 1 review
Kathryn K.
Boone
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz more...
I thought this foundation was pretty average for the price. It went on well and was lightweight, but I really prefer the feel of the even better makeup instead. This makeup also doesn’t have SPF which I tend to prefer!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 08 1 oz more...
This foundation was pretty average for the Clinique line, which I usually love. The woman at the counter did help me find my perfect shade (which was a bonus). But my complaint is that it didn't wear well throughout the day. At first, it went on smooth and with a subtle glow, but even with primer and setting spray, by the end of the day it was separating and cakey. For the price, this product should have been much better.
Mari P.
Milton
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 28 1 oz more...
I wore this foundation for years. It gives super great coverage and if I hadn’t stumbled into what I use now I would still be using this product! My only compliant is that when wearing it did feel a bit heavy on my face. But I find that is most foundations especially if you are going for good coverage. Overall I was happy with it and would consider buying it again.
Eri S.
huber heights OH
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 45 1 oz more...
This foundation makes my face look so soft. It is very easy to apply onto my face . There’s a lot of coverage . It has a matte texture finish when I’m done blending it . I would really buy this again .
Lindsey P.
West Hamlin, WV
This was the first type of foundation I used. I love the texture and the way it stays on all day! I just hate that the Macy’s at my mall stopped carrying this foundation or I would still be using it!
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
This stuff works wonders for my skin. I am 33 but still get breakouts and blemishes with stress and my period. It gives me coverage to cover my blemishes and also my redness.it is easy to apply and last all day. Plus it does not make my face greasy or give that caked on look! Use it...you will thank me.
Briana G.
Chattanooga
This is the best foundation. It blends in so well with my complexion. It covers up all of my bad spots. I use just a small portion each day and lasts me a couple months. I love it.
Angel H.
Review for: Clinique Perfectly Real™ Makeup Shade 04 1 oz more...
I bought this foundation in the shade called alabaster. I really love it. It covers very well. Stays on all day. Feels smooth and nice on my skin. Feels like there’s nothing there. Definitely worth the price.
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I used to buy this all the time when I worked at Bloomingdales. I also got my mom and sister hooked on it. It goes on so smooth and is long lasting and looks so good. It feels lightweight and is natural looking to. Must in every girls makeup bag
Angie R.
It oxidizes on your face and after a few weeks it started to oxidize in the bottle but when I wore it it felt like nothing was on my skin and it was very lightweight
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this make you break out ? Or does it help break outs ?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting!!Is this a good product? What are the benefits??
Yennifer R.
Will this give me full coverage while making my skin look natural?
Brianna H.
How does it work with oily skin?
Tanya M.
Cheshire
This is by far the best foundation I absolutely love using! It's full coverage and gives you a sleek smooth look. Doesn't feel so heavy on the face and last a long time!